Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

car issue

Toggle
car issue
Answer
10/29/04 1:41 PM
Hello All,

I`ve been living in Germany for the past few years and wanted to buy a car this winter. I had lot of trouble on settling down on a good deal but after the deal was made verbally the guy who is selling the car says he`ll handover the vehicle much after the time I need it. He quotes his personal reasons to part with the car and dosent seem to respect the word he has given to me. Through this entire transaction we both became friends and now I feel if I be too harsh on the guy our friendship might take a wrong course. But I dont want to back out on getting the car early either...so what should I do???
0 (0 Votes)

Re: car issue
Answer
10/29/04 2:01 PM as a reply to Alta Vista.
hi ,this seems to be a strange thing in germany..i hope that its not another green card holder with whom ur dealing the car with .Do you know the reasons for this delay....may be there can be a solution then...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/04 2:14 PM as a reply to Alta Vista.
Helpwithtrust,
If you really want us to help you with trust, there is only one thing to tell : Dont believe in verbal agreements even if its your best friend! Anyway, any sane person would keep his word and as you say you are friends with him now, I think you should let him know how badly you need the car. So what that sounds harsh? Isint his backing off from his word sound harsh?
Honestly, if I were you, I would beat him to death ;-)
Wahs mah Kah dude!!

-X5

Btw are you a russian GC holder ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/04 2:42 PM as a reply to Alta Vista.
Hi,

Unfortunately this guy I am dealing with is a GC holder ....is there a serious problem with transactions with GCs?? But I have friends who are GCs and I saw them deal many "clean" transactions and I thought the same with this one too.....I am from Russia and expected people to be honest atleast in countries like Germany...a third world country.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/04 4:40 PM as a reply to Alta Vista.
"I am from Russia and expected people to be honest atleast in countries like Germany...a third world country."

I think you have gone 2 worlds too far. :-) :-) Indeed its not expected from people in Germany that too GC's to behave in this manner. I would suggest to speak out this matter with him and get on to some agreement (a written one this time ;-) )!
Good to know you are russian!!
как вы? сколько времени вы здесь?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3