Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Important ...

Toggle
Important ...
Answer
10/5/04 5:08 PM
If a GC holder who has worked almost 3 years in the company wants to resign from his job, (without finding a new job) how long does it take before he gets Arbeitslosegeld? And what kind of benefits can he get?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Important ...
Answer
10/5/04 5:15 PM as a reply to adnan a.
no unemployment benefits for the first 3 months.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 5:44 PM as a reply to adnan a.
If you cancel your contract yourself, or even if you sign that you are agreed that your contract is terminated (e.g you get "Abfindung") it is not possible to get the unemployement benefits for certain amout of time. Why would you do that anyway ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 6:07 PM as a reply to adnan a.
I have a long time Kündigungfriest and I want to change my job. The Companies that I have applied don't want to wait so long.
How long would I take Arbeitslosegeld? 1 year? (with Kündigunsfriest I would be 3 years in the compay)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 6:47 PM as a reply to adnan a.
I understand your point ...

Because i also obeserved here or better say the (current trend in hiring) a person without a job means who is ready to join immediately are on the upperhand or given preference..i dont even if it is short term trend, i have missed very good oppurtunities. So, a person who is wexed and cannot see any point of continuing in the present job (except of earning money) will surely think about quitting (like i had the thought and even have it right now ) but not able to decide, may be my case is not that bad as yours.

So i would suggest you to think again and take a decision, because if you have a lot of holidays left for this year like 20 days and your kundigung frist is 6 weeks before quarter ending you should inform your boss by Nov 15 th and with the rest holidays you can quit by the 1st of december or so.

May be this helps you and i dont know a kundigung frist longer than 6 weeks to quarter ending.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3