Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Rechtsschutz

Toggle
Rechtsschutz
Answer
9/13/04 3:50 PM
Hello,

Could someone reccomend me a good Rechtschutz services?
I'm looking for Privat/Berufs/Wohnung versicherung for Singles.

Thanks in advance,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Rechtsschutz
Answer
9/13/04 5:57 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Try Advocard. www.advocard.de I have heard its a good one. But if you already have a car/liability insurance thn its worthwhile that you get a quote from them as well.

- Dushkal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/04 6:50 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I have these insurances with Allianz. And I must recommend Allianz because of my experience with their service.

It might a little bit more expensive than the other insurance companies, but somehow I still went for it. I am paying 220 euros per year.

Nitin Malhotra.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/04 11:41 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Hi, Nitin ,

About Alianz:

I've selected these options:

Privat- und Berufs-Rechtsschutz für Nichtselbständige (PB-Rechtsschutz)
inkl. Kompakt-Wohnungs- und Grundstücks-Rechtsschutz
(KWuG-Rechtsschutz)

Then, if I select 5-years contract, it costs 243.72 EUR / year.
For 1 or 3 years contract, the cost is 270.80. How did you got the price 220 EUR?

243 EUR/year is about 20 EUR/month - not too much, but it's a 5-years contract, I'm afraid it shouldn't be possible to "kündinge" it. Only 2 years are left of my green card...

I've looked at some other sites, the others are expensive too.

I'll see...

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/04 1:55 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
I would recommend DAS (www.das.de) as my colleagues say its good, but its always better to believe when someone with experience in this regard (like Nitin) says about something.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/04 11:59 AM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
Good morning everyone.

I have the same insurance covering exactly the same things, with no-self-contribution. The thing before I had only privat-beruf and I recently added wohnung clause as well. When I wrote 220 euros, this was an approximate price. I wont be surprised if my annual fees is also 243.72 eur/year for a 5 years contract.

Please remember that there are several aspects for determining the price. One aspect if the yearly, quarterly, monthly payment of the premium. You pay the maximum if U are paying monthly, and least if U r paying yearly. The insurance companies like to have the whole annual fees right in the beginning and thats why they put a small surcharge of few euros if U r paying quartely or monthly. I am paying quartely so I might be paying a few less euros than You.

Definitely Allianz service is commendable. And I would always recommend them. I have health insurance also with them and I am very happy with their service.

For termination of the contract, there are few possibilities.

A. U can terminate the contract if U r leaving Germany for good.
B. You can pause the insurance in case You have financial problem, for eg. unemployed

Hope this helps
Nitin.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/15/04 3:55 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
The second point looks to make sense! Not that you will continue to pay in case of being unemployed.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18