Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Pension Rules - new findings

Toggle
Pension Rules - new findings
Answer
7/15/04 7:52 PM
please check http://www.bfa.de/eng_welcome.html you will get most of the answers here and are very likely suitable for GC's

for me the important one is,
-------------------------------------------------------------
When are my contributions refunded?

I am a Kenyan national. After working in Germany for 3 years, I am now returning to my home country. When will my pension contributions be refunded?

You can apply for a refund of the contributions you made to pension insurance if there is no longer an insurance obligation in the German pension scheme, and if there is no entitlement to voluntary insurance in the German pension scheme. 24 calendar months must pass since you left the German obligation to be insured.
---------------------------------------------------------------
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension Rules - new findings
Answer
7/15/04 8:02 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
sorry the link I submitted will not show the pension info I was talking about just take a look at the extreme left side of the web page for "FAQ" Frequently Asked Questions.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension Rules - new findings
Answer
7/26/04 3:19 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
hi,
i am a regular reader of trust7, but posting my question for the first time.
i have been in germany for the last 4 years. i just want to know whether u get more pension benfit if u leave germany before 5years or after 5 years and i just wanted wanted to know the percentage of refund u get on ur contribution in both the cases.
skk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18