Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

GC Unemployment in Rheinland Pfaltz

Toggle
GC Unemployment in Rheinland Pfaltz
Answer
8/26/04 3:17 PM
Hi,
I worked as GC for 3.5 years direct after my study in Germany/Karlsruhe. Since April 2004 I am unemployment and getting Arbeitslosengeld/jobs benefit. I have the right to get the benefit for 1 year. But unfortunately I have only 6 month resident permit and one can aply to stay 3 month longer. Is this really also the case for Pfaltz (that is what die Asländerbehörde is telling)?
The tragedy is that I've applied for the German Passport. But the application is frozen until I found a new job.
cheers
Wael
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC Unemployment in Rheinland Pfaltz
Answer
8/26/04 3:20 PM as a reply to Wael Al Saad.
"The tragedy is that I've applied for the German Passport", if you've applied for that, that means you already have an unlimited residence permit, right?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC Unemployment in Rheinland Pfaltz
Answer
8/26/04 3:42 PM as a reply to Wael Al Saad.
No. If I would have the unlimited, then I do not need CG.
My main recidant is in Pflatz and I am since more than 8 years offically in Germany which gives me the right to apply fo the passport.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott