Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Offered new workplace, or out

Offered new workplace, or out
Answer
7/25/04 9:57 PM
Hi all,

Due to cost-cuttings efforts of my current employer I have been offered to take a position at a sister-company which is located in another city. Otherwise I shall be layed-off. The idea of moving to this company is not appealing for me, so I guess I shall wait to be released.

Q1. Since I work for this company for close to 4 years, am I entitled for any compenstation(or, however you want to call it) payments?

Q2. What is the legal job-termination period in Germany.

Q3. I have offered my employer to work for them from my home country(non EU, Eastern European country), naturally for less money. That sounded very attractive to the them and further discussions are to follow tommorow. If we make a deal that I work from distance, I want to protect myself that I shall have the job for minimum 3 years.
What sort of legally binding document should be sufficient?

Regards

working from distance i
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3