Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
I think
Answer
7/13/04 12:12 PM
the time has come to write an official letter or something like that to some government people to ask what the new law will bring to people like me who have been unemployed for some times and will in that case never reach the 60 months pension level, a bit like the russian GCs did some months ago, so we may know if we should start packing.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I think
Answer
7/13/04 12:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
No need to write letter.
Perhaps we should use letter for other things.
I can answer you that. If you received Arbeitslosengeld or Hilfe then pensions were paid by AA. If not you can pay aside pension fonds missing for full 5 years.
So no problem at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/04 12:34 PM as a reply to NoBody.
was first unemployed for 6 months when I came to Germany, never heard of unemployement benefits at that time and even though, I wasn't eligible, and then I was unemployed for 4 months at the beginning of this year, AA took time to pay money but they only paid 3 of 4 months, stating that I had found a new job, so that makes 7 months missing and as per your say "If not you can pay aside pension fonds missing for full 5 years.", you mean that I need to pay the pension for the 7 months? And how you calculate that amount?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/04 2:26 PM as a reply to NoBody.
those first 6 month you couldn't get ALG or ALH (because < 1 year work) but for 4. month you should get money until last day you were unemployed. even for sunday.
exact how much is minimum or where to pay I don't know.
if nobody answers try google or info4alien or AA.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/04 2:32 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Yeah, I know I wasn't eligible for the first 6, there comes my question: if I have to pay for what would have been left, that means I will have to pay these 6 months, right? ANd then according to what should I calculate what to pay? My previous salary before I got fired? Something else?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/04 4:55 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi, NoBody,

I have nearly the same problem - after the 3rd in month Germany I've lost my job, luckily i was only 1 month unemployed. Now I don't know what to do about this month. My new employer told me, that I'm required to pay "Kranken Versiherung" and I've send about 200 DM to the bank account of my KK. But what about RV, I don't know, and I don't know where to ask.

Could you, please, inform us if you learn something concrete?

As I know, at http://www.bfa.de/ this question is probably answered, but my German is not enough to understand everything there.

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3