Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Headhunters?

Toggle
Headhunters?
Answer
1/11/04 5:36 AM
Hi Guys,
Im sorry for being out of sight for so long. I still dont have a job and actually almost planning to pack my bags and move on out. Last thing i would like to try before is Head hunters. If anyone knows of any good Head hunter please let me know. I already know of Trust7 as a headhunting firm and Detlef already has my CV. So any others?

Another question...I have been unemployed past 10 months which means i just worked 2 months out of whole year. What happens to my tax that i paid for first 2 months? Do i get it all back? Do i get any other tax back from my Arbeitslosgeld period?

Thanks for your Help in advance. Please let me know..

Wajeeh aka Amorpheous
0 (0 Votes)

tax return
Answer
1/11/04 12:59 PM as a reply to Wajeehuddin Samdani.
Your employer has deducted tax from your salary based on the assumption that you will be employed for the whole year earning your full salary each month.

Actually you have only worked 2 months and received Arbeitslosengeld (~70% of your net salary) for another 10 months. The way it works is: Your *tax rate* (i.e. the percentage) will be calculated based on your total income (i.e. salary + Arbeitslosengeld received). Your salary will then be taxed at that rate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott