Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Leaving company

Toggle
Leaving company
Answer
6/18/04 6:34 PM
Hi,
I want to ask some question about work permit. i am working with some Indian IT company, and i came here to work on green card three months back, my company told me that i have to work here for long time but something went wrong between my company and the client now all of us are asked to go back to india. The work permit i got is valid to work for my company only, can you tell me if i can stay here and look for the job after leaving my company on the same work permit ???

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Leaving company
Answer
6/18/04 6:59 PM as a reply to Vicky malhotra.
Hi,

Certainly you can do that but you really need to do a lot of work and need plenty of patience as job scene is not so rosy here. The case may be different if your german company is interested to recruit you badly, the case would be out right easy then.
But anyway i would be intersted to know which kind of VISA you have at the moment and how long is that valid ?

Starter.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18