Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Reason to get arbeitslosgeld

Toggle
Reason to get arbeitslosgeld
Answer
11/13/03 12:26 PM
Hi,

If a GC holder wants to quit job and like to recieve arbeitslosgeld, what could be the good reasons to convince the person in arbeitsamt? please list down those reasons if someone already had expereinces or know about it.

thanks!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Reason to get arbeitslosgeld
Answer
11/13/03 4:02 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hi,

if you quit your job, you will get nothing! You have to be fired to get unemployment benefits.

By
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/03 4:26 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Peer,

r u sure? I heard from some guys earlier in this forum that should be possible. Is there a rule like "you will not get"? if so, could you please point to the official news site or a link.

thanks!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/13/03 5:02 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hi Nitin,

yes I am sure! You can read it here:

http://www.arbeitsamt.de/hst/services/lis/alg/anspr/index.html

I found this in the trust7 FAQ. Thanks Jens

By
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/03 12:59 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hi,

can I find this website in English?

Have a nice weekend
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/19/03 7:38 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hi Peer,

can you (or anyone else) point to us where exactly we can read this? The only tree requirements (Anspruchsvoraussetzungen) are:

1. Be unemployed
2. Fullfilled Anwartschaftszeit requirement
3. Should have applied unemployment personally

It's not mentioned that you should not terminate your contract personally... or have I missed some point?

10x in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/19/03 8:20 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hi BGGC,

here is another link:
http://www.igbce.de/Upload/arbeitslos_130_14502.pdf

In the second part they explain, that you are not allowed to quit the job by yourself, without an important reason. Please do not ask me what this means. I guess there are no reasons which will be excepted by the 'Arbeitsamt'! At least this is so unclear that everything depends on the people you talk to.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

arbeitslosgeld How much?
Answer
6/13/04 3:09 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
I read in this forum that the arbeitslosgeld is about 60% of the netto. I wonder which netto, assume that I worked for one year for a netto of 2500 €/mo then due to (economic situations?) for 2 years for netto of 1700€ /mon then also due to (economic situations?) I ended at home arbeitelos, is there somebody who knows how much I will get as arbeitslosgeld, will this be the 2500x.67 or 1700x.67 or YxZ-W+rf/d...
any help
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/04 7:27 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Arbeitlosengeld percentage is not on the netto but rather brutto.
I got 75% of my brutto. In any case the arbeitsamt would pay everything including your renter before the rest is given to you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/04 9:40 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
"I ended at home arbeitelos, is there somebody who knows how much I will get as arbeitslosgeld, will this be the 2500x.67 or 1700x.67 or YxZ-W+rf/d..."

1700 * 0,67 (if you worked for 1700 netto during last two years, §131 Abs.1 SGB III will not help you). but again, if you can prove your local employment office that your salary was decreased because of permanent agreement with your employeer that you have to work less than 80% of your usual work time (minimum 5 hours per week less), you will get 2500 * 0,67 accordingly to §131 Abs.2 Satz 1 Nr. 2 SGB III

"I guess there are no reasons which will be excepted by the 'Arbeitsamt'!"

Yes there are. For example, constant mistreatment by your boss or collegues which creates danger for your life, health and basic rights ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: arbeitslosgeld How much?
Answer
6/17/04 6:21 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hello all,
is there somebody who knows about this topic, it is really a good question
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7