Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Private Insurance Cancellation

Toggle
Private Insurance Cancellation
Answer
10/6/04 11:18 PM
I have taken Private Insurance and when I went to Cancel it was informed that I will have to pay for 1 year which is min term of cancellation ?
Is there a work around as I am supposed to leave germany for good ?

Any help is appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Private Insurance Cancellation
Answer
10/6/04 11:19 PM as a reply to charmie devil.
Its Health Insurance ..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 1:00 PM as a reply to charmie devil.
How long do you already have insurance with this insurance company ? Very often when you sign contract it says that minimum term is one year, but you can still cancel if you have significant changes in your life like it if you become Arbeitslos or if you are leaving country, however if you stay in Germany and have a job - there is no way to go back to state insurance unless you salary drop bellow 49500 (or something around this figure).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 5:13 PM as a reply to charmie devil.
It must be possible if you are leaving Germany for good, with the de-registration paper. someone in this forum will surely guide you.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 5:15 PM as a reply to charmie devil.
Hello.

Read my posting at this link : 'http://trust7.com/en/forums/integration/contract_cancelling'.
If You leaving Germany for good, then You can talk to Your health insurance company and by showing this so called 'leaving certificate', You might be able to free Urself from the contract.

It also depends on Your insurance agent and the insurance company. My insurance agent told me that if I am leaving Germany for good then I can show this certificate and releave myself from the insurance contract. And He also mentioned that this should be a standard across insurance industry here in Germany.

You might have to convince Your insurance company, politely emoticon

Nitin Malhotra.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3