Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Toggle
Answer
7/1/04 12:14 PM
Hi Members,
I am a GC working here for last 22 months.My employer processed my papers in such a way that I got only 2 years of resident permit.
I have got cancelation notice from my employer and 31 August will be my last day.
I went to foreigners office and asked for extension of 2 years.They in turn gave me one paper which is actually approval of my employer for the extension.
Now If I think my employer will not sign that paper.Now what should I do.
As per the employent office laws I am eligible for 10 months benefit so I am allowed to stay here for 10 more months but at the same time foreigners office has this contradictory rules.
Please advice me what should I do.
Thanks
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New topic
Answer
7/1/04 12:38 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
Hi Ravi_s

Very similar case to your case is mine, without the unemployment section.

When I arrive here to Germany, I also receive a 2 years work/live permit in Germany. When I asked why, they told me that was a standart procedure and after this two years with a telefone call of my boss they will give me three years more.

I move so I went to another Auslanderbehörde. I have to renew my work permit in October 04, but I tried to renew it now because this two years work permit has caused (and are causing) me a lot of troubles with banks, credit cards and so on AND I have an UNLIMITED work contract. The f... man of the office (In fact I never had a fight with him but I never could do from the first time a simple tramit) gave me four yellow forms, and sooner as 1 October I have to go back to the office with money, passports, yellow papers filled AND a letter from my boss telling them I´m still employed and they still want me as a worker.

I´m really pissed off man. I don´t want to fight with this little man because I surely will loose. I´m in a not so small city but all here works as in a small city.

I asked my friend Beamter with a big false smile "Why?" (always in German, always calm) why I have to wait till october. I had all the papers in conditions, I have work, I have unlimited contract but the head of some people is harder as a rock and this is the case.

The difference between us is thanks God I still be employed, but I have to work day and night, more than a slave to don´t loose my job before October? Why the things are not clear? Why is always "Beamter verbindet"?

I think maybe we are in the same Bundesland: Bayern.

So, for all the GC hoping for help in an unlimited contract, this has not helped me never.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3