Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

information for my master´s thesis

Toggle
information for my master´s thesis
Answer
6/18/04 1:06 PM
Hi, I´m a czech student at a german universtity (Konstanz) and I´m working on the master´s thesis about the Green Card. Would you like to give me some information about your motivation for coming to Germany???
Please contact me at this e-mail address:
Andrea.Romer@centrum.cz
0 (0 Votes)

Re: information for my master´s thesis
Answer
6/18/04 2:10 PM as a reply to Andrea Romer.
Well.. What was your motivation as a Czech student to come to Germany ? ours should be similar to yours.. :-)

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/04 2:55 PM as a reply to Andrea Romer.
You can't just ask all of us for a reason..the reasons are very different . For example I wanted to come to germany so that I won't be needed to perform the military service in Roamnia. Another eason was to learn german language coze in Romania(more in the west part) almoast all software companys have something to do with germany or are subsidiarys of german companies... I must tell ya that the economic reason was actualy the less important coze in Romania the programmers salarys are quite high... and if you do a price-salary comparasion than I would have lived better in romania with that money. But as I said this can't be generalized..the reasons are very different from case to case. Many of my friends(and maybe I) came here following a sence of adventure... and seeing your friends moving to germany can be a very good reason for you to move there as well...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/04 3:30 PM as a reply to Andrea Romer.
wait until 2005 with master Abschluß
than you will be alowed to stay and work in De
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/18/04 3:50 PM as a reply to Andrea Romer.
@vchira: can u get me your e-mail addr? I am Romanian too
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18