Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Foreign company offer

Foreign company offer
Answer
11/4/04 11:04 AM
HI GUys,

I need your opinions, suggestions and experiences regarding this.

I got an offer from an US company and they said they will pay a regular salary in the US and here they will pay the allowance. That means this allowance is directly credited into my account without any tax cuts.

So my question is does any one work on this criteria(mostly many Indinas work like that please give your valuable advises). So if I am not paying the taxes in germany how will i get a visa. And I already paid pension contributions for 4 yrs continuously(greencard) and how should i proceed.

Even though the company doesnt pay me, should I pay the pension contributions my self.

And by getting a direct allowance from my company at the end of the year should i file tax declarations.

Please take sometime and give me proper advises, my decision depends on your awnsers. One thing is sure the offer is very good. So I am not able to decide

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3