Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

urgent info required regarding long term visa /employment visa

Toggle
urgent info required regarding long term visa /employment visa
visa germany employment visa insurance urgent health insurance checklist help federal employment agency
Answer
10/4/18 10:56 AM
Hello everyone,
I have few queries regarding long term employment visa.

1.In the check list it is mentioned that if applicable approval from Federal Emplyment agency is required.In my case I have offer from German employer directly.Is this applicable for me.

https://india.diplo.de/blob/1841710/29cf3a557cf18bbd369e111e3e3688c6/employment-data.pdf

2. Regarding health insurance
In the check list following sentence is been mentioned regarding health insurance

"Certificate about compulsory health insurance (Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung) from German employer valid from date of employment. "

When i asked my employer about the same.They said generally i will be insured from day of joining.But they cannot provide any documents as of now.Now the question is
What kind of insurance i have to apply from day of arrival in Germany to date of joining?
and what exact document is asked by german consulate?

Thanks in advance
Eagerly waiting for reply

0 (0 Votes)

RE: urgent info required regarding long term visa /employment visa
Answer
10/16/18 7:24 PM as a reply to Raj Verma.
Raj Verma:
Hello everyone,
I have few queries regarding long term employment visa.

1.In the check list it is mentioned that if applicable approval from Federal Emplyment agency is required.In my case I have offer from German employer directly.Is this applicable for me.

https://india.diplo.de/blob/1841710/29cf3a557cf18bbd369e111e3e3688c6/employment-data.pdf

2. Regarding health insurance
In the check list following sentence is been mentioned regarding health insurance

"Certificate about compulsory health insurance (Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung) from German employer valid from date of employment. "

When i asked my employer about the same.They said generally i will be insured from day of joining.But they cannot provide any documents as of now.Now the question is
What kind of insurance i have to apply from day of arrival in Germany to date of joining?
and what exact document is asked by german consulate?

Thanks in advance
Eagerly waiting for reply

[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Hallo, 
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Firstly, you need FEA if your salary is leassthan 45k per annum and if you have more than this then you don't need FEA. 
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Secoundly, if the companh saying that your health insurance after DOJ then buy the Travel Insurance from India. go to this website www.india.diplo.de/visa and buy the travel insurance ( It covers both Travel and Medical).
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Incase if you have any issues you can get connect with me via whatt's up +919742813336. 
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]BR
[font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Bhaskar.S 

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott