Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Contract Cancelling!!!

Toggle
Contract Cancelling!!!
Answer
10/5/04 4:45 PM
Hello all,

Anyone knows about the cancelling the contracts with telekom / insurance etc. If we move from this country within one month can we cancel all our contracts within 1 month...

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Contract Cancelling!!!
Answer
10/5/04 4:50 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
As for my insurance contracts ( health, legal, hausrat, liability), if I am leaving Germany for good, then I have the possibility to show the leaving certificate ( which U must get from Rathaus ) to the insurance companies and walk out of these contracts.

For telekom, I am not sure what are the possibilities.

Nitin Malhotra
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 4:54 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Nitin,

What should we say at rathaus?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 5:00 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hey Nitin,

where you've been all this time? long time no "see".

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/5/04 6:19 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Srikanth.

There is a procedure for de-registering from Germany. Opposite of what U register when U come here.

At the end of this process, U will get some kind of certificate, which has to be used for such purposes. ie. cancelling insurances etc.

I dont know the exact name for it, so You might have to check up with Rathaus.

Nitin Malhotra.

NoBody : Hi NoBody. I have been here all this time, just sitting back and reading posts from You guys. And occasionally writing replies. Btw, I hope You havent mistaken me for Nitin Reddy ;)
I am in Prague nowadays doing a project for my company. Its a beautiful city with very friendly and warm people emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott