Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Feature request

Toggle
Feature request
Answer
11/10/03 6:41 PM
Hi Detlef and Manuel,

I know it's a lot of work you've been both doing at the moment but I would like to request a feature that can be very useful and which was one of the great point of the previous version: the mean to see from the homepage (or frontpage as called here) the last discussed topics on the forum.
I know that it was a way for me to see if there were something new or not and it was really helpfull.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Feature request
Answer
11/10/03 6:55 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
I support this request.

The previous forum had all the messages in sequential order. I used to check the message id of the last message that was posted, so I would know how many messages were posted since I last checked.

I could then go directly to the messages that I missed by typing the url like:
http://www.trust7.com/message/<message-id>/

This was great help, since on some days there were lot of messages posted, and not all were shown in the small box on the side.

Some similar feature would be of great help.

Thanks,
HB.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Feature request
Answer
11/10/03 7:26 PM as a reply to Anonymous.
Hi,

all this will come! Do not worry. Manuel needs some time, but he will do it. The problem is, that he is very busy at the moment and he has to do the trust7 stuff in his spare time.

And most of you are programmers and you know, there is always something ;) not real big problems, but nevertheless, it takes some time.

Have a nice evening and thanks for your feedback!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18