Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Nothing less than a theft... a new topic

hi all,

i see we are lost in the argument of what Social security means and how great the social system in Germany and bla bla blah..

But thats not our problem (atleast not for guys like me) to discuss the merits of Social systems etc.. I have paid taxes to this Govt which is fair enough. But i want my full share of RV to myself. Now the task at hand is to read www.bfa.de and see how the system works with respect to foreigners.

What happens if your country or say Indian Govt makes a pact with the German Govt regarding pensions, then something could work out.. We in India have pension systems for Govt employees and the private sector employees get one time money called gratuity and provident fund when they retire. Assuming that Indian govt (or say your govt) has a pact with Germany then these pension funds are transferred to our homeland for our benifit. Let Germany enjoy those funds free of interest for the period we are here. After that that money belongs to us and not to Germany.

So the tasks at hand are:
1. How this things work with respect to a foriegn coutry?
2. Look at the examples with Australia, Canada and USA who has pacts with BFA.
3. How we can apply that to your own countries.
4. How to propose our validations and suggestions to our policy makers.

Infos can be found in www.bfa.de and other relavent sources.

Last but not least, this thread is meant for the above tasks. I encourage those who are all interested to try to find answers for themselves and at a later point of time, start discussing them and finalise. To all those who would like a debate, i encourage them to have a new thread and sort it out there..

Cheers,

Cmreddy..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3