Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

I changed my job, what I have to do plus some other questions ?

Toggle
Hi2all,

I live and worked in Karlsruhe and in one month I will start to work in Ludwigshafen.

What I have to do ?
Where I have to change my "working permit" ?
I will stay to live in Karlsruhe (at least in begining) so I guess that there I have to change my residence permit. Right ?

Is "Arbeitsamt" in Manheim or in Ludwigshafen ? Any experience with office people ?

Anything else concerning Ludwigshafen ?

Also when I quited in my company they told me that I do not have to come any more in office. I left my notebook and keys so I do not have access there.

I quited yestarday but official that starts from 01.11.2004. which means that I will be still employed in my previous/current company.

Do I have to ask them to give me paper that I can be on "paid" one month free or anything similar because I do not want that later they tell me : "sorry, you did not work in October we will not pay you".

Sorry because of too many questions emoticon.

Thanks,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I changed my job, what I have to do plus some other questions ?
Answer
10/1/04 2:38 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Hi Dracus,

"I live and worked in Karlsruhe and in one month I will start to work in Ludwigshafen.", congratulations

"What I have to do ?", get yourself fit for the new job.

"Where I have to change my "working permit" ?", in the arbeitsamt from which the company you will be working on is dependant, that means, the one in the city the company is, Ludwigshafen

"I will stay to live in Karlsruhe (at least in begining) so I guess that there I have to change my residence permit. Right ?", even if you were going to move to München, there would have be no change in your residence permit, why should you have some changes in it anyway?

"Is "Arbeitsamt" in Manheim or in Ludwigshafen ?", better check the website, www.arbeitsagentur.de, you should get infos there. But I just checked and it looks like it's in Ludwigshafen
(
Hausanschrift:
Agentur für Arbeit Ludwigshafen
Berliner Straße 23a
67059 Ludwigshafen

Postanschrift:
Agentur für Arbeit Ludwigshafen
Postfach 210124
67001 Ludwigshafen

Telefon: (0621) 5993 -0
Fax: (0621) 5993-444
E-Mail: Ludwigshafen@arbeitsagentur.de

Öffnungszeiten:
Montag, Dienstag 8:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
Mittwoch, Freitag 8:00 Uhr - 12:00 Uhr
Donnerstag 8:00 Uhr - 18:00 Uhr
)

"Any experience with office people ?", we all have, just that it's with different office people :-)

"Anything else concerning Ludwigshafen ?", not that I know of but it's surely becasue I've never lived there :-)

"Also when I quited in my company they told me that I do not have to come any more in office. I left my notebook and keys so I do not have access there.", you don't have to go to the office, call them and ask them to send them back to you, they are your own, don't they? If they refuse, then the story can start becoming very interesting.

"I quited yestarday but official that starts from 01.11.2004. which means that I will be still employed in my previous/current company.", you should normally get paid for the month you're still employed by them, meaning for September and October, no need to ask a paper for that, it's your right and it will be so, if not, thant the story becomes really more interesting... I get fired from my previous-previous job, got the resignation letter on October but as by contract, I was employed by them til December 31st, and even if I stayed at home the half-October, complete November and December, I had regularly my wage in my account.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/04 3:41 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
@NoBody:

I think Dracus means to say that he returned his company´s NoteBook and Keys and doesnt have access there anymore. But why would Dracus want to go to his office?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/04 4:04 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
He wrote that "I left *my* notebook", os it should be his and he is trying to find a way to get it back without causeing the ocean's waves.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/11/04 4:30 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Thanks for answers.

I talked with people in AA and they said that company has to contact them and to finish everything for my "Arbeitserlaubnis".

What was your experience when you changed company ?
How is this going, what company has to give to AA (new contract,...) ?

Is process like :

- Company apply for new AE
- AA sends AE to company
- Company gives me AE and then in "Ausländerbehörde" I am changing my Visa (it is connected with company where I work)
- That is all ?

I am asking this because I was always doing everything alone. Of course company filled all papers for me but I was the one who was going to AA.

For notebook, my mistake that is "my" company notebook.

Thanks,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3