Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Pension
Answer
6/4/04 12:28 PM
Hello All,

What exactly is the procedure for getting back the pension we paid? Is there any special restrictions once we have paid 60 months pension? What happens if I am moving to another country other than my home country? Where should I apply for the pension in this case?

Regards
Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension
Answer
6/4/04 1:19 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hi Faisal,

You can contact German Embassy in the corresponding country after 2 years only. Meanwhile you just contact Bfa here, so that you can register your name and etc., in Bfa(www.bfa.de). Normally you will have your Social Security Number, they need this number to give full details about your pension payment details.

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/04 4:37 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hello Srikanth,

Thanks for the reply. How do I get my social security number? Whats the advantage of registering with bfa?

Regards
Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/04 5:18 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hi Faisal,

Normally after joining in any company your company will apply for your Social Security Number(SSN). You can ask your company about this. This is very important to have. I think you will be registered once you get your social security number. Since they will have all your details(briefly), so you have to ask them an application form to send your full details. So you will not found any problem in future to get your pension back. I am not familier with other benifits. As per my knowledge, in USA without social security Number you can do nothing. Even opening bank account also not possible if u donot have SSN.

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18