Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Everybody back?

Toggle
Everybody back?
Answer
1/5/04 1:27 PM
Hi folks,

I hope that all of you have had a good time and a good start into the new year.

I am optimistic for 2004 and very soon, I will tell you some news about trust7.

Are you back here Sudaca, YO, Wahjee, the Reddies, Marc, SengKiang and all the others? Would be nice to get a 'Lebenszeichen' - 'Sign of Life', otherwise I feel like talking to myself :-)

Viele Grüsse aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Everybody back?
Answer
1/5/04 1:42 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Yes I do!

This "Hello" and "Happy new year" are my signs of life.

Sorry to be so absent. I was moved, moving chaos, old apartment reparation, Kaution papers etc etc keeped me out of the Forum

But, I´m here to stay.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/04 5:08 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Yes I am!

Detlef & all, sorry for the silence... too much stuff going around. New appartment and new job since 1st. december, and a load of new things.

I wish everybody a great 2004. Maybe this is the year of the "clearance" of the GC situation? I sincerely expect so.

Have a great day and year, and may the Three Kings bring happiness to everyone this night. In my country, it is a tradition to put some water and grass on the door, to feed the camels of the Kings... but under the heavy snow of Munich, there is no grass to be seen, and the water freezes in a second!

So then, see you around!

Bye,

Diego aka Sudaca
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/04 10:10 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi all,

very true, as what Sudaca said! It had been a long- long time for me too. The situation was so bad (thankfully not because I didn't have a job, but because I was a too much busy at my job), that I hardly even got time to have a look at the site.

And now today, I am again in the arena. Back once again ;-)

I hope I make new friends through this new and lovely looking Site (compliment Detlef)!

May be I will raise some 'silly' questions, probably which have been discussed already in this forum.. but unfortunately I missed them out. So, friends, I request for your understanding in such a situation :-)

For the time being, have a look at this link (sorry, only in German) and now onwards, will meet you all frequently guys.

http://www.fr-aktuell.de/uebersicht/alle_dossiers/politik_inland/welche_auslaender_wollen_die_deutschen/

Wish you all a stunning new year 2004

greetings,
K.Rider
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/6/04 12:25 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi K.Rider,

welcome back 'Home'! :-)

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)