Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Student Identifcation Card

Toggle
Student Identifcation Card
Answer
12/19/03 4:59 PM
Hi, do any GC holding student ID here (from Germany)? Or rather anyone study in University or any institute (Partime) that provides Student ID?

My auslandersamt said, I could not study (it makes sense) because the AufenhaltGenehmigung I have is for working purposes. But at the same time, the University aggree that I could do part-time but I need a valid visum.

Any suggestion?

DD
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Student Identifcation Card
Answer
12/19/03 11:04 PM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
Hi,
I had the following problem: I am GC and one University accepted me to study for Doktorat, but without any payment. Just supervision. Something like partime.

In this case I asked the Auslamderamt if there is any limitation about this and they responsed me: No problem, you can study. Then I asked: did I have to inform you, are there some papers for this. They responded: No we don't need anything.

On AA they said: no problem as long as you will continue to pay the same taxes.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott