Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Tax declaration SteuerErklärung 2003

Toggle
Tax declaration SteuerErklärung 2003
Answer
2/24/04 12:23 AM
Hello Everybody!!!
I need help. I got a problem with tax declaration. Unfortunately, my Deutsche is not so good to get tax declaration on German. Could anybody of you give any link to some sites, where it is written how to fill SteuerErklärung easely? It is too complicated to understand complex software of Finanszamt. I do not have a simple case, I had bought computers and books, I have used a car, I have invested money to my family and soon. I would appreciate any help. Does anybody of you have information how to do it? Is there any site on English where is possible to read about that? I would like to get some small money back from tax office.emoticon))) I have ideas about steuerberater, but I want to spare money a little bit. Thanks, for helping.
Wishes,
Dionysus
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax declaration SteuerErklärung 2003
Answer
2/24/04 3:10 PM as a reply to Dennis Chernov.
If you think that you will get a lot of money back, then go to a Steuerberater. You will get back anyway your costs for the Steuerberater with the next Steuererklärung (next year).

There is an alternative to Steuerberater.. named Steuerberaterverein where you don't pay so much.

If you don't have so much money to get back, then you can make your Steuererklärung alone or with a person who knows the german language.

Hope, it helped..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/04 1:46 PM as a reply to Dennis Chernov.
Hi,

I use steuerberater for the last 2 years, everything is being taking care of. you just have to pay 150 euro (average in bayern) for the service and i think it is a good deal.

Good Luck

Ade
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/26/04 2:32 PM as a reply to Dennis Chernov.
You can buy software to do your Tax return as well, the cheapest one I have seen costs only 15 euros (also tax deductible), you just fill the mandatory fields, and it will give you an estimate of your tax return. You print it, or use it as a base to fill the forms from the finanzamt, send it to them, and when you get your return you have one month to clear any differences or miscalculations. A good Steuerberater will generally charge you a fixed price for your standard tax return (100 Euro), and then some comission according to how much he had to struggle with the tax office to get special returns (german tax law is overly complicated and many "holes").
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott