Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Tax declaration

Toggle
Tax declaration
Answer
6/22/04 2:39 PM
Hi All,
Is their time limit to file the taxes? I tried to file my taxes for the year 2001 which was rejected by the finanzamt stating 31.12.2003 was the latest to do so.Can I appeal again ?Any experiences??

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax declaration
Answer
6/22/04 2:45 PM as a reply to blues blues.
I dunno but I think it should be a year or something, because I always fill my tax declaration with something like 9 months delay (I just got my money back from 2002 last month and I filled it last year and I will start filling the 2003 soon).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 2:47 PM as a reply to blues blues.
For the first tax declaration, one has 2 years to file tax declaration. This means in your case, you could only file starting 2002, 2003.

Unfortunately you have to waive your 2001 tax declaration.

Appealing since strage, I believe it wont works. What reason you want to specify? ...that you do not know...??? I dont think they will accept it.

DD
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 2:49 PM as a reply to blues blues.
Try to check with a tax consultant, Sometimes if there is a tax consultant stamp on the application they will not reject it..that what I was told by a tax consultant, although I didn't go in such an experience..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 2:58 PM as a reply to blues blues.
Hi DD,

good to see you there, long time no see, what have you been up to?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 3:13 PM as a reply to blues blues.
"I tried to file my taxes for the year 2001 which was rejected by the finanzamt stating 31.12.2003 was the latest to do so.Can I appeal again ?"

They are right. you can appeal of course, but i am sure that your appeal will be rejected and you will get an invoice to pay for viewing your appeal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 5:00 PM as a reply to blues blues.
Thanks all, Mine had a stamp of tax consultant, it didnt work.
Regarding wife&husband who r working at different cities, what r the claims which we can apply.Is it better to apply jointly or individually?

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 7:34 PM as a reply to blues blues.
AFAIK, You can appeal if you have very good excuse (if you were sick, for example). Regarding the separate filing of the tax returns, in some special circumstances it's better to fill it separately, but it really comes down to the specifics.

Download the software from the Finanzamt (https://www.elster.de/index.htm) and play with it to see your possible returns.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott