Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Needed!

Toggle
Help Needed!
Answer
10/26/04 10:59 PM
Hi everyone!

This might not be related to Green Card but i am in desperate need of help.

I am married to a German citizen since 4 months and possess "Aufenhaltserlaubnis". One of the requirments was that we had to show that we are living together.

I got an IT job at Frankfurt but my wife cant relocate with me as she is working in Berlin. Can i move to Frankfurt and work there while my wife works in Berlin or is it not possible?

Please give me all the suggestion!

Many thanks and Regards,

Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help Needed!
Answer
10/27/04 1:09 PM as a reply to Sanjay Japalan.
AFAIK, you can move to Ffm but keep your address and yourself registered in Berlin and this shouldn't cause a pbm. You can do nothing about that and still go back there every week-end, you're then "on-duty" in Ffm but living in Berlin.
When you'll move, I think you won't have to do an Abmeldung in Berlin, this will set things riights.
Any other views are welcome.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/04 1:13 PM as a reply to Sanjay Japalan.
I think NoBody is right.
Even if you are not married you can work in one city and live in another.
I do it also.
But to be sure you can ask on info4alien.de.
They are experts there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/04 1:14 PM as a reply to Sanjay Japalan.
I think you can have a second residence in frankfurt keeping the current one in Berlin. You can go to the Rathaus in Frankfurt to register there for a second wohnung. This is legal in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott