Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Biliger Krankenkasse in Bayern?

Toggle
Biliger Krankenkasse in Bayern?
Answer
6/14/04 11:10 PM
Hi,
I had TK krankenkasse(free family covered)which was costing me € 472/2=€236 which I think was expensive. Now I get arbeitlos,Can I change it or not? Or it would be better to keep it.
In merketblatt für Arbeitlose, it is written "Als mitglied einer landwirtschftlichen Krankenkasse können Sie nicht zu einer anderen Krankenkasse wichslen".
If I can change,Can some one suggest me a cheap insuranse or I should accept which is suggested by AA.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Biliger Krankenkasse in Bayern?
Answer
6/14/04 11:31 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
""Als mitglied einer landwirtschftlichen Krankenkasse können Sie nicht zu einer anderen Krankenkasse wichslen"."

don't exactly see what "landwirtschftlichen Krankenkasse" has to do with you. anyway, you can change an insurance only after you were in your insurance for at least 18 months; cancellation should be done in at least two months (zum Ablauf des übernächsten Monats) to the end of month. otherwise you can cancel your insurance only if insurance increases monthly payments.

from which insurances you can choose, you can read the same "Merkblatt für Arbeitlose", it is in any case any insurance which has an office in the city where you live
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/04 2:28 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
for comparing health insurance I have found following link

http://www.central.de/central_internet/central_internet10.nsf/docs/service_gkv

But this calculater shows less amount as I was paying... may be actual calculation is different

some other info...

http://www.vergleich-der-krankenkassen.de/
https://ssl.kundenserver.de/blaudirekt.com/homepage-Dateien/load2-Dateien/gkv.php

best regards.
dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/04 12:52 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi Friend,

I assume that your company might have paid for Govt., Krankenkasse too while u worked for your firm. Normally after u left the company ur private insurance will move to Govt., insurance(like AOK or some other.. depends where ur firm paid the amount). So better inform to your private insurance that ur jobless and ask ur old firm where they payed the insurance for u.

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/04 12:55 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
Hi Again,

May be you can find in your payslip(Gehalt Abrechnung)... in the top of the payslip there r few columns.. Vesicherungs-Nr(this is social security number) and KK-Nr. and Krankenkassenname...(here it is)...

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/04 7:50 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
I had freiwilig versicherung from TK München.
Does some one have experience with BKK Conzelmann?

if their service is not good then I will like continue my existing versichrung.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3