Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German dependent Visa getting delayed

German dependent Visa getting delayed
Antwort
20.09.18 17:45
Hello,
I have applied my family reunion VISA in March 2018.
My husband was asked to submit the required documents in 1st week of April.
Mid May I have received a mail from the consulate asking for original documets for marriage verification along with a fee for the verification. and around 20th July, investigation officer has visited my parents house and also my in-law's house. Till now we don't have any update on my application. when we contact the consulate, we are getting reply that verification is still in process.
It would be very helpful if anyone could throw some light on how long it would take for verification.
And at the same time how good it would be if I apply for a tourist VISA before I get an approval for the national VISA.

-- Nalini
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: German dependent Visa getting delayed
Antwort
21.09.18 09:32 als Antwort auf Nalini Rayabhagi.
Sorry to hear about your situation. 
When your process continue with marriage verification, then it vl take atleast another 12 weeks for the process. 

Once this verification got approved and received in germany, you willl get the approval within a week via email from indian german consulate.

DONT APPLY ANY OTHER VISA WHILE NATIONAL VISA IN PROCESS. In this case your both visas get rejected. It is a strict rule by German law.

If you need anyother info., let me know
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.09.18 09:38 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Thank you for your reply.
I have enquired with the consulate and also VFS global about applying for tourist visa when national visa is in process and both have confirmed that I can apply.
Still I feel hesitant and confused. 
it would be great if can give me info if you know anyone who applied like this or any experience like this
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.09.18 12:56 als Antwort auf moon mal.
I have one more question. You have specified 12 weeks for verification process. Is that from the time I have submitted the originals to the consulate or from the time investigation officer visited us.Can you please confirm the same.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.09.18 12:23 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Hi....
I have applied for German spouse visa and finished my interview and documents submission on 10th September 2018, from Bangalore consulate. They took my original passport and marriage certificate. And told me " we will call you after 4 week come and collect the passport" my husband has a blue card. They took two set photocopy of application form, declaration form, all pages of my passport and copy of all pages of my husbands passport, my degree certificate, A1 certificate, my birth certificate, my husbands blue card, house contract(60sq apartment with 2bed room), my husbands work contract, insurance that covers family, and travel insurance, 4photos, Demand draft. Can you please tell me  what is the procedure that we have to undergo after the visa interview. And how long will it take to get visa 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.18 11:27 als Antwort auf Nalini Rayabhagi.
It is from the time you submitted for the verification process not visa application submission.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.18 11:30 als Antwort auf Akshatha Appaji Gowda.
Akshatha Appaji Gowda:
Hi....
I have applied for German spouse visa and finished my interview and documents submission on 10th September 2018, from Bangalore consulate. They took my original passport and marriage certificate. And told me " we will call you after 4 week come and collect the passport" my husband has a blue card. They took two set photocopy of application form, declaration form, all pages of my passport and copy of all pages of my husbands passport, my degree certificate, A1 certificate, my birth certificate, my husbands blue card, house contract(60sq apartment with 2bed room), my husbands work contract, insurance that covers family, and travel insurance, 4photos, Demand draft. Can you please tell me  what is the procedure that we have to undergo after the visa interview. And how long will it take to get visa 

seems all u did in order. so wait for email or call from consulate. timing varies from 4week to 12 weeeks...

keep fingers crossed.
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
24.09.18 14:21 als Antwort auf moon mal.
Thanks for your reply.. it's already 4 months since I have submitted the documents for verification. Other than waiting, I don't see any other option.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.18 18:44 als Antwort auf Akshatha Appaji Gowda.
Akshatha Appaji Gowda:
Hi....
i think you just have to wait for their e-mail now.. good luck!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.09.18 06:52 als Antwort auf Nalini Rayabhagi.
Ah!! Finally got update from consulate that the verification is completed and I will have to now wait for final decision from them. Not sure how long this would take.. 
+1 (1 Stimme)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott