Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

We can be lucky that in this class there are no foreigners.

Toggle
My child goes to school.

When the new school year started parents and the class teacher met the first time.

One father said: "We can be lucky that in this class there are no foreigners."

One foreigner in the class who was also present at this meeting he did not recognize in that moment because he is white.

All other parents said nothing like this. But also nothing for the foreigners.

Foreigners are always incriminated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: We can be lucky that in this class there are no foreigners.
Answer
7/1/04 9:00 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
I think it is useless to blame people here in Germany. They are like this and there culture is alike. It is same when a rich guy meets poor guy. At the beginning I also felt that there is racial feeling among Germans but gradually I let them out of my ears as easy as that. Decide what you want and set your priorities and carry on your work.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 9:10 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Did I write that I stopped working?

I have the right to utter my opinion.

That is what I am doing.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 10:19 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Dear cardholder,

in every country there are nice and there are bad guys. In my country, Germany, and in yours (I do not know which?).

I try to be a nice guy, but sometimes you make it hard for me ;-

Do you know our forum ...
http://www.trust7.com/forums/gcs_in_your_neighborhood

Maybe you should try to meet some people, this could help you to take everything more easy.

I am in Berlin and I would like to meet you. Just to make it harder for you to talk so negative about so many things :-)

Have a nice evening
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 1:51 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
People are different.
If you would judge your land according to extremists there, what it would be like.
Deutschland is OK if you skip such people.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 7:47 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Hi *,

Three weeks a go, we were travelling with Deutsche Bahn's WET across Baden-Wuertrtemberg and Bayern. One time an old woman sat just next to our daughter, she is still 2 years old and she wanted to play on her chair. We watched her from her side. The old woman also watched her curiously and sometimes she looked also at us as if she was scared (maybe she thought I was hiding a bomb in my backpack:-)). Suddenly my daughter lost her grip and fell from her chair, and of course cried. But the old woman also cried at us, made us in panic and annoyance.We could not forget it till now. It's very terrible.
Terrible, eh? Wait a minute. This cruel (German) old woman, is only an example of one of ten persons we've meet and having contact with our daughter. The 9 other persons - if we remember correctly - smiled, talked gently, or even gave bonbons to our daughter. I could and should not forget the other 9 samples because of one cruel old woman. It's really unfair if I said the Germans are rascist only because this occasion. They have been "suffered" because even till now, Hollywood films accusing them to be an "eternal" evil because of what Hitler did in World War II. In fact, most of them never agreed what Hitler did.
In every country, there are always stereotype on the foreigners. Not only in Germany. Please tell me which country doesn't have even a small tendency against foreigner and foreign descent people? In Australia, there is an anti-Asian party. In India, the BJP had rejected Sonia Gandhi because she is Italian descent. In China, there was Boxer war against everything European. In the US, after 11 September there were mobs against Muslims. In the 1960s there was discrimination against the blacks. In Holland the late Fortuyn's party won - although not in the first place - because of anti-immigration policy. In Indonesia there was discrimination against Chinese descent Indonesians for years (they should have a special ID card beside a normal one), the government just lifted this up. In Turkey even there was discrimination against the Kurds which has been also lifted up recently. Tell me, which country is free of this?
It's very natural instinct, a self-defense mechanism. The problem comes if we are failed to build a bridge between the culture and not accepting reality that human is human. Human is not perfect and he reacts according to his experience and knowledge. We're not perfect, wir sind kein Uebermensch.

Tschuess,
NN
0 (0 Votes)

Re: We foreigners....
Answer
7/2/04 8:08 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Hi,

No two persons behave same.. just take ur brother/sister/friend will behave like U?!! this is also same.. every where u can find strangers and good people... never decide the country is bad by watching one person...

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 8:57 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
I do not care about people who think or talk stupid about foreigners.

I just uttered my opinion.

I have to carry on my work.

Thank you very much for your interest.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 9:27 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Cardholder,

you are driving me crazy! Do not post every message 3 or 4 times! Especially if you find something in another forum. You do not know these people, you do not know if they are telling the truth or not. You do not care about the trhuth as long as it helps you to blame somebody.

If you do not stop this, I will stop you. My patience is over, I will delete your account, than you can chat in some other forums and torture the host of the other forum with your hate.

By and I hope it is for ever
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 9:37 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
Hi Detlef,

You are right. People here are discussing more and more about their frustration and hate. If they dont like here, they can always go back to their country.
I would like to tell such people to change themselves instead of changing 80 million natives.

This forum should discuss how to solve problems in a collective manner. But, unfortunately, people dont understand it.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/2/04 9:50 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
@detlef

At this very moment you are violating the freedom of speech.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/04 1:44 PM as a reply to Alfred Maier.
"I would like to tell such people to change themselves instead of changing 80 million natives."

much less in fact *lol* i would say that at least 20% of population in Germany are foreigners, regardless of their status here.

and regarding an idea to change anybody: you see, such attempts always lead to a same result, i hope you understood me? as it was rightfully said, people should live together and solve all problems in a collective manner, not make scapegoats and hunt them because they have different opinion ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott