Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

i know it's late but help pls!!! (GC)

Toggle
i know it's late but help pls!!! (GC)
Answer
5/23/04 4:53 PM
hi,
as i stated is it really late for me to apply for the GC and what is the percentage of success.
i'm leaving in sudan and i'm working in a Sudan Telecom Co.ltd, u will not believe if i tell u that i just hear about the IT GC program,btw i want to know how can i find a company with a vacancy to me? most search engines in germany language:-(

could u help me pls?
rgrds Meer.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: i know it's late but help pls!!! (GC)
Answer
5/23/04 6:03 PM as a reply to mirghani abdelhadi.
"as i stated is it really late for me to apply for the GC and what is the percentage of success."

you can apply for the GC till end of this year if you will be able to find an employer here. It's difficult to say about chances of success (it may not be 100% as it was earlier), but considering a big unemployment rate here as well as the fact that you do not know German, the main problem for you will be to find an employer, not to get a GC ;)

"most search engines in germany language"

LOL i would expect that considering that German is an official language in Germany ;) try to find someone who can help you with translation or try to find some recruiting agency. one advice though: i would not invest any money in attempts to find a job in Germany if i were you, because the chances are really small. my time - maybe, but not money *lol*
0 (0 Votes)

Re: i know it's late but help pls!!! (GC)
Answer
6/11/04 4:08 PM as a reply to mirghani abdelhadi.
"as i stated is it really late for me to apply for the GC "

everything depend on that you really want in this live. If you want to make career in Germany or own money ... German GC is not right step for you. If you want to obtain expirience ... maybe.

In my point of wiev -- Germany it's perfect country for study.
Plese look in Internet with keyword "Mechatronics" and you will find intrasting information in English.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott