Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

BBC Interview

Toggle
BBC Interview
Answer
5/7/04 3:12 PM
Hello, Im working for BBC Berlin. We are looking for Green Card holders in Berlin who would help us with an interview for a radio piece. The topic is the ongoing immigration debate and the permanent state of uncertainty for GC holders in Germany. I would really appreciate if one of you would talk to us or help us to establish a contct to a GC holder association in Berlin. You can contact me at: Inka.Dewkitz@bbc.co.uk

Many Thanks & hope to hear from you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: BBC Interview
Answer
5/7/04 4:39 PM as a reply to Hella Sonnenschein.
Hey guys,

This the opening some of us have been agitating for .
GC guys based in berlin should avail us(GCs) this opportunity to get our voice out from the basement.

Cheers,
Onye
0 (0 Votes)

Re: BBC Interview
Answer
5/11/04 5:15 PM as a reply to Hella Sonnenschein.
LOL if you were in Mannheim i would give you an interview with a great pleasure. But Berlin is too far away and i am too lazy to move emoticon

Anyway, what is the point in interviews? I thought all cards already were on the table. SPD will threaten to split a law in several pieces and get them approved without Bundesrat participation. Union will always find new open points for discussion, and will back them up by good argumentation + corresponding PR-actions. Even when SPD will lose patience and try to get some law approved without Union, i guess such a law will come to the same fate as the one which immigration law from SPD has got already. And what is most important, any version of immigration law will not help GCs in any way, with so big unemployment rate in IT and lots of students in IT, just waiting for the universities doors to open and give them to already overcrowded labour market. i understand that people in BBC also need to earn money, but this is ridiculous *lol*

I thought that UK had its own program which suits IT-professionals as well. Why wouldn't UK just accept all german GCs without any "point system", it would be a real act of humanity? ;)

Outta DunkelSchein

P.S. And i would be very carefull giving interview to mass media of other country if i were going to live in Germany *lol* ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott