Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Some info for visiting Visa for 90 days!!

Toggle
Hello Guys,
Here is some info/requirements for issuing visiting visa for 90 days.
I went yesterday to take the Verflichtungserklärung from Alien office. When she was working there to issue it, she was checking for the following things:
1. If my salary is enough to issue it. Some thing like 1350 Euro/month was the reuired amount in my case. (2 Elders + 1 Kid + 1 guest from outside)
2. The required space in your house for the guest is 12 sqmt. (So for 3 elders it is 36 sqmt, kid is not calculated as she is just under 1 year)
3. The visitor if already visited Germany in the same year, which was in my case. Should have stayed for 3 months in the native country before apply for visa to Germany.

That is what I found out, hope will help some one here in this forums.
Have fun guys.
Praveen Kumar G
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Some info for visiting Visa for 90 days!!
Answer
7/23/04 2:38 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi Kumar,

I use to make invitations to a nephew of mine and they didn't checked all that, they just needed the money (20 euros) and my 3 pay-slips, no checking of the appartment or something else and I did made invitations with timeframe in between of 1 month. Maybe things are different.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Some info for visiting Visa for 90 days!!
Answer
7/23/04 3:35 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
yes, both of you are right. It all depends on your local rathaus :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott