Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Daueraufenthaltskarte

Daueraufenthaltskarte
Answer
9/7/18 4:58 PM
Hi,
I am married to a EU Citizen and have been living here for the past 7 years. I came here on a work visa and later changed my visa to 'Aufenthaltskarte-EU'(erwerbstätigkeit gestattet) as i got married here. During the time i had the aufenthaltskarte i took a 1.5 year break(left job) to learn german and few other courses. Since past 3 years i have a permanent job.

I got a letter from AB regarding validity of my Aufenthaltskarte since it is till end of november valid(5 years in total) for the application of a Daueraufenthaltskarte. In the documents required they have asked me to
  1. Prove the continious freedom of movement( Example: last 5 years salary slips) for me and my wife.
  2. Minimum 5 years of Rentenversicherungsverlauf( also from my wife)
So my question is will there be a problem in my case as i dont have continious 5 years of Rentenversicherungsverlauf and 1.5 years gap in my job?

My wife does have all the necessary documents for the last 5 years(Salary slips and rentenversicherungsverlauf). During the 1.5 years i was medically insured through my wife.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18