Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Harianto Wijaya is going to give interview soon

Toggle
The Greencard Pioneer Harianto Wijaya will be answering questions of journalists soon, probably just after new Imm.Gesetz passes upper chamber of Parlament, Bundesrat, July 9.

They already tried to get his opinion on the issue, but his answers were elusive since no much detail about the Law were available at the moment. Apparently, the journalists were misinformed about new Law's content, believing it can solve all the issues about 5-year-term, PR etc. Greencard Pioneer was wise enought to express only limited enthusiasm....

Now, when that ugly Paragraph 19 limitation (84K per year salary of "Hochqualifizierte") is threatening to send home vast majority of GC-Holders, the situation is becoming much more dramatical.

Just try to imaging Harianto Wijaya standing before ZDF camera saying "According to new German Immigration Law, i am labelled not-qualified enough and therefore I prefer to apply for US visa as soon as possible". The media effect of these words cannot be underestimated.

The most important thing now is to make sure Harianto knows well about Paragraph 19 before this Friday, July 9, 2004.

Any ideas about how we can contact him ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Harianto Wijaya is going to give interview soon
Answer
7/7/04 5:59 PM as a reply to Jack Johnson.
Hi Gerry,
Very important point... Anyone knows how to contact Harianto Wijaya to make him aware of that thing before 9 july?
Please respond guys
Zash
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/04 6:00 PM as a reply to Jack Johnson.
If you will not find him, just call me, I can give my interview in Frankfurt International Airport, and will show my H1B. Regards, and good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/7/04 6:09 PM as a reply to Jack Johnson.
Harianto Wijaya contact found....

http://www.comnets.rwth-aachen.de/~hari/

Not sure if phone number is up-to-date...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Harianto Wijaya ... here is something!
Answer
7/7/04 6:10 PM as a reply to Jack Johnson.
Nice idea

After a lot of work, I found this guy called Ian Ian

http://oldwww.trust7.com/forum/message/7272/

He is the brother of Nr. 1, maybe Detlef can send him an email telling him to discuss a little bit with us (before his departure to USA)

Last year we had a discussion about him and suddenly Ian Ian appeared and explained a couple of things about Nr. 1

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3