Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

Ausländerbehörden in Köln

Toggle
Ausländerbehörden in Köln
Answer
2/5/04 1:45 PM
Dear GCs,
Can anyone tell me where is the above office located in Köln for my family visa. My family applied the visa and here i want to follow up with the authorities. (I also came to know that it will take 12 weeks???). Today i went to one office in Blaubach 13 in köln and they said it is not the right office and i was asked them to go kalk. Anyone know the address (i couldnt find in internet) and opening hours and the procedures to follow up with them about my family visa.
Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Ausländerbehörden in Köln
Answer
2/5/04 6:30 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
May be you can find it here:

http://www.meinestadt.de/koeln/branchenbuch/0-1-2. You have to find your nearest Bezirksamt (District Office). If they are not concerned even then you will get the right address and phone number from them at Info Desk.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/04 6:48 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
Dear Ahasan
Thanks for your reply, i have found the address. Btw whom/which department should i approach for the family reunion visa follow-up?
Please advise if you know anything about this.

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/5/04 7:31 PM as a reply to Desmond Yong.
Normaly each Bezirksamt or Einwohnermeldeamt or Rathaus has a department "Ausländeramt" depending on size of locality. Whatever it is, contact the Ausländeramt or do something like drilldown until you are at the right person. Be careful, try to be as polite as possible, in attitude/posture. People working at these departments are not good enough to treat you unless you are lucky enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott