Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Work and Resident permit

Toggle
Work and Resident permit
Answer
8/17/04 11:44 AM
Hi,
I am a non-EU national, I have got an offer from the company where i worked temporarily as a student. Then company offered me to work full-time and applied for my work permission in germany but arbeitsamt rejected my application. This is a global company having branches in almost all europe, asia and US, its main branch is in Thailand. Now company says, they will make a contract from any other country like from Thailand or Holland and they say I can work here in germany branch. They said my taxes will be paid to the country from where i will get the contract but company said i should cancel my student status and I will get another residence permit in germany for around 2 years. They said this will be a inter company transfer. I am very confused with all this process. I am very much interested to join the company even though i loose my student status but I want to know is this possible if yes, then are there any things which i have to take care off before I cancel my student visa or are there are any risks in doing so. Thankyou very much for your help.

regards
IK.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work and Resident permit
Answer
8/17/04 12:08 PM as a reply to Indu Kumar.
Hi IK,
There will not be any problem to continue your study when you change your residence status here. Because I guess it will not be stated in your new visa that you are not permitted to study her.
I think you procedure will be like this - you first get the visa from Thailand or Holland after joining at your company, then you come to Germany getting a transfer. Then you change your residence status. So there is nothing to be worried in Germany. Until you get a new residence permit from Germany, you must not cancel your existing residence permit.

Good Luck.

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3