Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work VISA -Blue card

Work VISA -Blue card
Answer
9/4/18 10:39 AM
 have recieved work contract from Germany with 52K Euro per year  and I would lie to apply Work permit(Blue card) at Chennai consulate .

in the documentation process.i have one query.

I have done My B.Tech/B.E ,its four years course and i have checked in https://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html web site 

I have found my university with H+ status and i have found my B.Tech 4year degree also .
both my university and my Degree are present in the anabin wibe site search ,please find the attached documents
to apply work permit is this Details are enough or do i need to get any certificate from anabin that my Degree is recognized in German also .

Thanks,
Nag
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work VISA -Blue card
Answer
11/16/19 12:46 PM as a reply to Nagaraju Gubbala.
Recognition that your institution and degree type is recognised and comparable is sufficient for most applications. I've put together a guide for searching the Anabin database that might be of some help:

How to Check If Your Degree Is Recognised in Germany Using the Anabin Database
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18