Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa from Iran to Germany

Toggle
Visa from Iran to Germany
Answer
9/2/18 2:02 PM
Hello. I have a question ab9ut a visa to Germany from Iran. Me and my girlfriend are in a long distance relationship. I am from Poland and I have moved to Germany about a year ago. I have a well paid job but I still have my polish nationality. My girlfriend was born in Germany and went to school here but when she was a teenager her family moved to Iran and took her with them. I have moved to Germany because we wanted to live together and eventually marry but she has problems getting out because she never went anywhere before. She has a part of her family in Germany too. Her father is also waiting here with a lawyer who will make it possible for her to stay but she needs to come here. She has a passport and she has tried many shady agencies in Iran which were supposed to help her get here but none did. Is there any way to bring her to Germany ? Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa from Iran to Germany
Answer
9/3/18 11:59 AM as a reply to Dominik Bogdanowicz.
Hi,
does she have an iranian pass now? If so,

you have to get married in iran and apply a spouse visa in germany so that she can join you. If you do not want to do this, she can apply here for higher studies and she can come here on student visa and continue to study and also get married and that student visa can be converted to dependent visa i guess.

BR
Basbrem
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3