Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Today - received Job offer.

Toggle
Today - received Job offer.
Answer
7/7/04 6:01 PM
Hi all, I must write because my feeling is a litte confused now.

I received a call from a Multi International company today and invite me to work for them (quite a good position) but in Taiwan for 3 years. I am currently working for a small Company and in the 4th years with GC program.

The Manager who offers me this job trying to discuss with the HR to convert my current Resident permit to an Unlimited one, and hire me directly in the Heardquarter in Germany.

3 years duration and you know what I will miss most? My friends in Germany, the culture, the weather, the people, the bonding of the friendship, grill time together, beach volleyball together. I dont have to leave Germany (Dresden) this time but...carreer...big fat money...

What I am afraid right now is the future after 3 years ( although is a Unlimited contract, will I be able to get back here? - is a just a thought , not a question)

chiao
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Today - received Job offer.
Answer
7/7/04 6:13 PM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
Hi DD

Just go!

In three years you will come back with the new law and Niederlassungserlaubnis

Congratulations!

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124