Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Please I need help!!!

Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Toggle
Please I need help!!!
Answer
4/15/04 3:30 PM
I am a desperate mother who needs help. My husband has lost his job almost one and half years now. He has written more than 1000 applications and even ZAV sent him a job which did not also end well.

He has been here for almost 6 years now. The immigration people have witten to us to leave. At the moment we are in financial difficulties because they informed the Arbeitsamt that they have terminated our stay. We have spoken to a lawyer who has sent the case to court so I do not understand why the Arbeitsamt should not pay us. I have two children one is two years and the other is 3 months. The fact is our home country is not offering the best to us as well. It is always difficult to get a job after one stayed outside for such a long time.

I can send his CV may be you might get something for him. The good news is that the ZAV said in case he gets a job which pays lower than what the GC are to take, he can take it.

He is a Diplom-Ingenieur und Master of Information and Communication Technology.

If you see any chance to help, please send me a mail to
esiny73@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Please I need help!!!
Answer
4/15/04 6:21 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Writing 1000 applications is a terribly bad approach to finding work. I'd suggest you to review and improve your husband's strategy of finding work e.g. by putting more effort into fewer but more prepared and better targeted applications.

There's loads of information on this issue available on the web for free.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18