Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas!

Toggle
Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas!
Answer
12/23/03 12:59 PM
Liebe Freunde, dear friends,

we wish all of you 'Merry Christmas' and a very 'Happy New Year'!

Many of you are already away on holidays, at home, together with the families, but we guess there are some of you, who are not so lucky, who could not manage to go home. If so, and if you feel lonesome and maybe homesick, do not forget, we are a kind of family at trust7 :-)

You are not alone and if you feel like talking with somebody, just post a message! It does not matter what you are talking about, tell us about yourself, your home country, your feelings, whatever you like. Maybe there will be some one who answers and takes care.

Many greetings, viele Grüsse
aus Madrid und Berlin
von Manuel und Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas!
Answer
12/25/03 9:19 AM as a reply to trust 7.
Merry Xmas to you to and seasons greetings to all around here.

I went before yesterday to get a English visa at the UK Embassy and there met with a GC we were with at the Heidelberg meeting, we had a lot of talk and a lot of remembrances, advices and all and it was great.

I'm glad to know you all and even if I will pass my Xmas alone at home (my wife and kids are in Belgium visiting a niece), I just feel heart-warmed knowing that I'm not really alone down here.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/25/03 3:58 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi Nobody,

it seems, that we are not so many around here these days. But I am here, just taking a break from cleaning the whole house. My wife is cooking, our parrots are making big noise, I am hungry, but can not get anything to eat, because my wife ... I told it already.

Every year the same procedere, she is cooking as if we get 20 persons as guests tomorrow, but there are only 6. Our kids with friends, my mother. Anf my wife is more than nervous, because she is afraid her cooking will not be fine, but it will be. I am sure about that, it was fine the last 15 years :-)

But as I mentioned before, it is not easy to talk with her at the moment, so I try to help and clean the house.

Oh man, I will be so happy when all this xmas stress is over.

Have a peaceful time
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/25/03 5:46 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Man, you really dunno how I would like all this Xmas thing to be over and it's the first time I've wanted that in my life. The reason: EVERY mail that I send with job application gets an automatic answer that the person in charge is on vacation and that the case will be treated after Xmas...
I thought I could secure a job before the new year but it seems it ain't the case and it looks like I will definitely have to register at the AA even though I don't wanna do it...

If I was in the near of Berlin, I would have really come to you, just to enjoy your wife's cooking but I think today, I will just enjoy my own :-) I will call my wife and talk to her a bit and go back to sleep or watch some movies, that's the least I can do :-(

O-O-O-O (with a bass voice), Merry Xmas to all from Mainz.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/25/03 6:08 PM as a reply to trust 7.
I know what you are talking about! It is very hard to be alone, especially at this time of the year and without a new job.

I would like to have you here, honestly. Maybe we can meet during the next weeks. Maybe you will find a job in Berlin.

Who knows. Nobody, have a drink, I will have one tonight and I will think of you when I drink it :-)

By
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3