Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

GC and Permanent Residence

Toggle
GC and Permanent Residence
Answer
10/6/04 6:34 PM
Dear all,

I just finished my studies in communications engineering and found work contract for one year that starts at 01.12.2004.

I have couple of questions:

1- Will I have a GC? or will i have a regular work permit and aufenthaltserlaubnis?
2- What if I started my contract at the 01.01.2005? I heard about the new immigration law but didnt understand at thing?
3- What about the "unbefristet" residence permit? Will i have it after five years or this is not sure?
4- Is my contract limit for one year affects any of these procedures to receive the "unbefristet" residence permit later?

Thank you in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC and Permanent Residence
Answer
10/6/04 6:43 PM as a reply to work work.
1. GC but after month GC will be regular AE
2. you would get AE
3. yes if you get another job
4. no if you get another job
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 6:59 PM as a reply to work work.
If my contract starts at 01.12.2004, I will be GC then at beginning of 2005 it will change automatically to AE? or I need to get into many difficult paper work?

One more thing, i would like the advice in this matter:

what is more easier to do and which is more advisable for my side and for my companies side: To do the contract at 01.10.2004 and change it afterwards to AE or to wait till 01.01.2005 and start it directly AE???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 7:41 PM as a reply to work work.
GC can be obtained easy and quick.
For AE no one knows jet.
so...
0 (0 Votes)

Help Im lost in primitive matters
Answer
10/8/04 2:11 AM as a reply to work work.
Do you know how to start a new topc in this forum?
I can see only two buttons namely "new reply" and "keep me updated"
but no button such as "start a new topic". It just doesnt make sense when you consider that this is a forum for the IT experts! Even those sites that are managed by the teenagers are better and more useful than this site!

After this bitter introduction I ve gotta ask you something about the incomes of the IT workers in Germany.
In this link http://www.jobpilot.de/content/journal/gehalt/it.html you get a overview of the average incomes of the IT workers in Germany.

My questions are:

1- Theres no info given whether those incomes are net incomes or total incomes.

2-If they are total incomes dont you think they are low? Especially when you consider one has to guarantee a total income of from €40.000 to €50.000 in order to get a G.C.

3- Did you easily manage to obtain those level of incomes i.e. €50.000/year?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/04 11:15 AM as a reply to work work.
Yo berkandincay,

Starting a new topic is for intelligent people, which you are not!

I mean you insult the forum, then you ask a question. You have balls bigger than an elephant. Why don't you use and ask your question on one of those sites that are managed by the teenagers, since YOU say they are better and more useful than this site!

Later
Cool Dude!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/04 12:27 PM as a reply to work work.
Hi
Answers will follow with "->"
By the way, how can you make the forum users responsible regarding the user-friendliness of the forum ? I mean.. I am just a user here.. and it is not that difficult to find the "new topic" button.. but only people who are able to earn 50K a year can find it.. appearantly not YOU.. ehe ehe.. :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------
My questions are:

1- Theres no info given whether those incomes are net incomes or total incomes.
-> They are gross salaries.. what is "total salary" anyway ?

2-If they are total incomes dont you think they are low? Especially when you consider one has to guarantee a total income of from €40.000 to €50.000 in order to get a G.C.
-> It depends on several things.. that is just an overview.. not necessarily shows the salary level of every GC

3- Did you easily manage to obtain those level of incomes i.e. €50.000/year?
-> Sure man.. :-) but I was able to find the "New Topic" button.. that makes a HUGE difference.. ehe.. :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Be respectful, if you want serious answers to your questions..

Regards

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/04 12:28 PM as a reply to work work.
click on the Integration on links left and
then on New Topic button on the bottom of page
0 (0 Votes)

Money
Answer
10/8/04 2:24 PM as a reply to work work.
I could never estimate that a link named "Integration" would contain the "new topic" button. I had already seen that "Integration" but just figured out that it contained only information about "Integtragstionsgesetzt" or info over "Zuwanderungsgesetz" and so on. It didn't look like it contained a Forum. I couldnt search every corner of the site link by link just to start a new topic as I had very little time in an Internet Cafe. I have no permanently connected computer and as long as I am connected I pay extra money for it.
Its not the money that matters but its the hurrying effect that it causes. As a result of these, I got impatient and criticised what I have lived thru. Maybe I must not have been so.

So, after all we are here to discuss everything, aren't we?
Though my question was about the money.
And the money matters are discreet matters I guess.
Not in an internet site or anywhere else, one will not readily give info about her/his income. So what I wanted to learn was destined to be left unanswered right from the start.
It looked as if I'm stopping someone by the street and asking "How much do you earn?"
The answer could be "Sorry I cannot tell you"
So now, it turned out to be like that.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Money
Answer
10/8/04 2:56 PM as a reply to work work.
Hi,

if you click on the 'Forum' button in our menue list at the top of the site, you will find following information:

'To post a new topic, choose the right forum and than scroll down the page to the bottom and click on the 'New topic' button.'

We have different forums and we are always open for new suggestions. I am sorry that you are not satisfied with our service, do you want your money back?

Regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/04 3:05 PM as a reply to work work.
Yo berkandincay,

even in the forum maintained by teenagers, you have to choose a category before putting a new subject and here is also the case, as your new topic could be something related to one of the different categories in the upper left. So that won't change and I don't expect it to change and FCS, show some respect. I really ask myself why you keep on asking question in an "unusefull" site like this one.

We damn sure here to discuss about everything but a discussion first starts with the respect one to another and really when I read you first post this morning, I felt so hurted in place of Detlef that I didn't wanted to answer.

I'm not God on this forum, neither the Devil, but people do know me and I do know people, people do love me (I think at least), and I do love people around here and from the start, I've always mention that they like my family, even if I haven't met most of them and maybe will never, but we each other respect one to another, so swallow your pride and know how to apologize when you do or say something wrong.

I remember some hot topics and hot subjects that were discussed here, with people like Cool Dude banging other people's head with his comments (no offense CD), but all that was done with respect and that's why he was the first to react to your post.

And for your question, what I've learned in Germany, which is the opposite of my home country for example, is that the salary is not a secret matter, you could catch me on a corner and ask me how much I earn, I will tell you frankly, I'm not ashame of that, as long as I can feed my family and take care of them with what I earn.

All these figures are brut salaries, because the netto will depend on a lot of things (Steuerklasse, Kirchensteuer, and so on) so all the figures you will ever meet regarding salaries in Germany, will always be brutto, never netto.

And all the figures that you've seen are just statistical averages.

And yeah, some of us did manage to get the 50 K you mentionned easily.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Trust Forum
Answer
10/9/04 1:57 PM as a reply to work work.
Hi guys!
Its been a while since I have been following this site but yet to write a post (Rather should I say that I didnt find anything to share that I know which have not been already discussed in here emoticon)...its been absolutely informative and helpful in many ways not only for GC holders but also provides support for anybody living in Germany. I am grateful to this forum and to the people.

It was also hard for me to accept when berkandincay was taking this forum apart with some abominable comparisions. Apart from the bitter part, it might not be strenuous to improve this forum setting with some minor adaptations. The posting options are sometimes inopportune and cant imagine they are so only to test people's IT experience. I believe the moderators are working on this to make this forum more easily usable and user friendly.

Cheers!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Trust7 Forum
Answer
10/9/04 3:22 PM as a reply to work work.
Hi xadnan,

first of all, thank you very much for your positive feedback :-)

Second... yes, Manuel - our technical director - is almost ready with a big relaunch of the site. It will also bring many improvements for the forums.

Manuel has plenty of work and he does trust7 besides his regular duties. We do not get any support from anybody so ...

But messages like your's are a very good motivation to go on!

A nice weekend to all of you and
viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/04 3:09 AM as a reply to work work.
Hi Detlef,

trust7 has been a great place of important information so far and I think it will remain so. If Manuel needs some help regarding relaunch/technical issues, let me know..I will try to support him.

Ahmed
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18