Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Info requested

Toggle
Info requested
Answer
5/6/04 8:45 PM
Hi guys,

I have a question and hope to get answers from you all who have experience/knowledge about this.

I am Arbeitslos since 1st Jan 2004. I am entitled to Arbeitslosengeld till 31 Dec. 2004 (1 year) which I am receiving regularly. Legally, my Visa should be valid at least till 31st Dec. 2004, although on my Visa the date written is till end of April 2005. After getting Arbeitslos, I did not go to Ausländerbehörde as per requirement. Now, I need to visit home country in late June and am coming back on 2nd July. I want to know if there could be any problems in coming back? How important was/is it to go to the Ausländerbehörde?

Thanks for your replies.
Chriag.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Info requested
Answer
5/7/04 2:56 PM as a reply to Chirag Abcd.
HI Chriag,

I think it is the "Ausländerbehörde" that can actually clear your doubts.

Cheers
Onye .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/04 8:33 PM as a reply to Chirag Abcd.
Dont Worry, you will not get any problem from immigration department because you have a valid visa to go out and in to Germany. I have no similar incident, but I travel quite of outside Germany. The immigration department looks at my Visa and let me in.

But you must let Arbeitsamt know that you are going away!!!!

Seng Kiang
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/11/04 6:13 PM as a reply to Chirag Abcd.
> I think it is the "Ausländerbehörde" that can actually clear your doubts.

If they do not react then better not to go to them. because they can try to get your papers in order and cut your residence permit correspondingly *lol* emoticon

if you did not get any notification from an immigration office, you are checking your briefcase and you are registered on the adress where the briefcase is located, you do not have to worry. but, as it was absolutely rightly said, you need to tell your local employment office that you will not be in Germany for a time being. otherwise you can come back and find out that your unemployment benefit is not going to be paid to you for some period of time
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/12/04 2:43 AM as a reply to Chirag Abcd.
*briefcase*

lol mail box of course. my mistake
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3