Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

6 months clause

Toggle
6 months clause
Answer
10/7/04 9:33 PM
Hi Guys,
I need a clarification. My wife left to India on the 28th of July as we planned to have our baby there.
This month I shifted from Ingolstadt to Regensburg and when I went for Anmeldung, the RATHAUS guys questioned about my wife and told me that she cant stay away from Germany for more than 6 months and if so her residence permit will be cancelled.
That means she has to be back by 28th of Jan. We are expecting the baby by end of Nov.Can anyone advise me regarding

1) The Duration to get a visa for my offspring in India.
2) Within how many days of birth is it healthy for the baby and mother to travel back?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: 6 months clause
Answer
10/7/04 11:46 PM as a reply to chandrasekar krishnamurthy.
A to Q1. really dunno, but the guy at the Rathaus is right, after 6 months, you loose your visa, even if you got a permanent residence visa, unless you keep an address here and are still registered.

A to Q2. I just asked my wife and she told me it's between 2 and 3 months after the birth.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18