Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Filing for tax

Toggle
Filing for tax
Answer
7/5/04 3:38 AM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for being out of touch. I was just busy with my wife who is here since past few months. Well today i have a question regarding applying for TAX returns.

I only worked for 2 months the past year and rest i earned Arbeitslosengeld. Do you think i will get anything back? Is there any use for me to actually apply because i will be spending money by using a tax-consulatant. I already know that i can ask a Lawyer, so if you have any experience or knowledge regarding this topic please do help.

Thanks
Wajeeh aka Amorpheous
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Filing for tax
Answer
7/5/04 1:41 PM as a reply to Wajeehuddin Samdani.
Hi Wajeeh!

Good to hear from you again :-)

Search our forum, there are some old messages with links to cheap 'Steuerberatungs-Vereinen'.

But in your case it should be very easy, because you worked only 2 month, you should get back your taxes. You have the right to go to the tax office (Finanzamt) and ask your 'Sachbearbeiter' for help with the formulars. This will be the fastest and cheapest way. It does not cost anything :-)

Good luck and many greetings to your wife
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Filing for tax
Answer
7/5/04 6:16 PM as a reply to Wajeehuddin Samdani.
Thanks Detlef,
I will try getting some of my money back now :-).

Thanks again.
Wajeeh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3