Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

marrying a german is better to get P.R in germany

Toggle
hai dear friends,
This is my first post in this forum. I am from india , staying in germany for 2 years and half years for my masters.
I enquired a lot of people about the settelement in germany and there was only one answer ``marriage´´.
So i request the friends could any body give suggetions about the benifits from the marrying a german girl because currently i have german girl friend who is ready to marry me.
Is it easy to get a job here because my german is not good.Can we find any jobs for that english is enough. Whether can i work in out of german ,i mean in EU region.
Please help with ur valuable in formation and suggetions.
friendly yours,
Indogerman.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: marrying a german is better to get P.R in germany
Answer
11/8/04 5:50 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
Marrying could be the easiest way to get PR. But one should also remember if he can really cope with a partner from different cultures being in a family. So far as I know 99% south asians who got married to settle in Germany ended their family life bitterly. One should never get married only to settle!

Good luck.

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3