Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

IN NEED OF URGENT ADVISE

Toggle
IN NEED OF URGENT ADVISE
Answer
10/29/11 8:25 AM
I applied in Berlin for a Permanent Residency in EU- DG. I was issued one in the form of a sticker on my passport page with an expiration date on it. I also learnt that residence permit now comes in form of credit card. I want to know if I can make use of it considering the 1 sept 2011 dead line of issuing permit in form of stickers on passport and since this was issued after the dead line date. Please I need to know urgently.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: IN NEED OF URGENT ADVISE
Answer
11/9/11 7:22 AM as a reply to Ella Maes.
I am yet to get any reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/11 7:33 AM as a reply to Ella Maes.
funny question, why don't you ask ABH directly?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/9/11 10:50 AM as a reply to Ella Maes.
As far as I know-sticker form is valid until 2021. Refer link below

http://www.bamf.de/DE/DasBAMF/ITDienstleistungen/Angebote/eAufenthaltstitel/e-aufenthaltstitel-node.html

After this everyone should change to E-Visa. If you applied before september, you certainly would have got the old type. But after september it is e-visa, and this takes some time to be issued. Hence I guess they provide you with a visa with exp date until you get the new one.

Rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18