Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

GC wife club

Toggle
GC wife club Pema T 2/3/06 1:59 PM
Re: GC wife club trust7 2/3/06 8:34 PM
Re: GC wife club Rajeshwari Srinath 2/3/06 8:46 PM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/3/06 11:07 PM
Re: GC wife club Pema T 2/4/06 10:04 AM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/6/06 1:07 PM
Re: GC wife club Vineet Ahuja 2/6/06 3:39 PM
Re: GC wife club Just Me 2/7/06 12:06 AM
Re: GC wife club Pema T 2/7/06 1:03 AM
Re: GC wife club ben fleck 2/7/06 4:48 AM
Re: GC wife club Angel Love 2/7/06 12:55 PM
Re: GC wife club Pema T 2/7/06 1:30 PM
Re: GC wife club preety nautiyal 2/8/06 8:35 PM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/9/06 12:08 PM
Re: GC wife club SUSAN SUSAN 2/9/06 8:55 PM
Re: GC wife club koppala kalpana karthik 2/10/06 2:49 PM
Re: GC wife club shruthi sunil 2/10/06 2:55 PM
Re: GC wife club Pema T 2/10/06 3:20 PM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/10/06 3:22 PM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/10/06 3:37 PM
Re: GC wife club SUSAN SUSAN 2/10/06 4:11 PM
Re: GC wife club koppala kalpana karthik 2/10/06 4:42 PM
Re: GC wife club SUSAN SUSAN 2/10/06 5:00 PM
Re: GC wife club koppala kalpana karthik 2/10/06 5:13 PM
Re: GC wife club SUSAN SUSAN 2/10/06 7:57 PM
Re: GC wife club preety nautiyal 2/10/06 11:55 PM
Re: GC wife club koppala kalpana karthik 2/11/06 12:35 PM
Re: GC wife club Rajeshwari Srinath 2/14/06 10:37 AM
Re: GC wife club manisha gupta 2/17/06 6:41 PM
Re: GC wife club koppala kalpana karthik 2/17/06 8:52 PM
Re: GC wife club Rajeshwari Srinath 2/20/06 12:32 AM
Re: GC wife club preety nautiyal 2/20/06 7:57 PM
Re: GC wife club Manfred Baksh 2/21/06 7:09 PM
Re: GC wife club Struts Spring 2/21/06 9:39 PM
Re: GC wife club jyothsna b 2/28/06 5:22 PM
GC wife club
Answer
2/3/06 1:59 PM
Hello everybody,
I am a wife of a GC and I thought a topic about GC partners would be fun and informative.
Is there any GC wives who would like to give each other info about jobs and Freizeit activities etc??
Tschüss und machs gut!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC wife club
Answer
2/3/06 8:34 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi,

that's a very good idea! As everbody know... I am not not a GC wife, not even a woman, but I strongly support this initiative :-)

And to you, GCwife, do not give up if it lasts some time till some other women reply. this forum is not so active at the weekends and the majority is male, but... and here comes my demand:

GCmen, please activate your woman to participate here!

A nice weekend to all of you
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/06 8:46 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hi there,
i am a wife of a GC. I like your topic. This seems an interesting way to share information.
bye..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/3/06 11:07 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi all!!

I am new to this forum and this club too....my husband is a GC holder, workin in Germany. He is a regular visitor of this site and the one to show me this thread as i was just a minute ago cribbing about no social circle in this alien country!! emoticon....My name is Manisha, originally from Delhi, India.....would luv to get to know u all emoticon

Nice thread....btw....whats ur name??? emoticon

cheers,
manisha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/06 10:04 AM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi Manisha and Rajeshwari,
Nice to see you all. My name is Pema basically from Bangalore . I live now in Berlin. Where do u live? (I hope u live closeby if not in Berlin
:-)
I know some IT experts and their wives but i havent met any indian till now. I am sure there are many Indian GCs with their wives in Berlin.
BTW, I was also directed by my husband to this website:-) and i am glad he did. Its a wonderful site.
machs gut!!
pema

P.S: heres my email address: gcehefrau@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/06 1:07 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi Pema,

Howz u and everyone else??? oops...u in Berlin...we r in Munich....U know...i think this is a sad problem of nearly all our Indians in IT abroad...they dont seem to come together somehow...and i find it both disheartening and frustrating sometimes...here in Munich, i know only one Indian couple in IT...rest seem to flow around as if they r on cloud 9!!...humm sad but true!!...emoticon

Anyways...tell us more about urself...im basically a web designer...but working as an application tester currently...been here for around 2.5yrs now...get bored on weekends if there r no good movies being shown...:p...sometimes we four...the indian couple i was talking about above, meet up and spend some time together!!...my german sucks so no gr8 chance of getting mixed up with the local community here...atleast not for couple of another few yrs...lol!!! emoticon

tacare...
Manisha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/6/06 3:39 PM as a reply to Pema T.
@Manisha
We guys are too from delhi,punjabi bagh..which part of delhi you from?
Though we are not in Munich but in Ulm,which is not too far (about 140km) but still there are good chances to meetup some time.
b.t.w you mentioned about the cloud 9 thingy..I guess you are right-;)
Do have any plans to travel in the direction of Ulm in near future?

more later..
vah
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/06 12:06 AM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi everyone,

nice to hear about this proposal.
@Vah
We live in Ulm. Apart from me there are few others too in Ulm. I am not sure if you are in contact with any of them.
Where do you stay in Ulm?
Hope to get in touch with all of you.

Swapnateja
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/06 1:03 AM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi Manisha,
hmm, we live on the opposite ends :-( Would have loved to hang out with you guys sometimes. I live in berlin for abt a yr now and just completed my german lang course. Our freetime activities also are not very different, we meet up for dinner or go out for english movies or just go walking when the weather plays along!!How do you find working here?? Its good that u found a workplace that do business in english.
Take care and good night!!
Pema
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/06 4:48 AM as a reply to Pema T.
Would have loved to hang out with you guys sometimes

This level of discussion draws me into conclusion that GC wife can be a GC guy????? By the way very posh and high level English used here in this thread. Hopefully my wife would learn to communicate like you guys do here.

Have fun and Good luck for your meeting!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/06 12:55 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi All,
Just came across this thread.. its a very nice idea for all those women living in a foreign country with not many friends around.
By the way,Iam basically from Hyderabad, India. As of now living in Stuttgart.
It was nice knowing abt all...Pema, manisha, rejeshwari emoticon

bbye
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/7/06 1:30 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi babloo,
When i enter a room full of ppl, i just say "hi guys".. It doesnt mean that i am wishing only the male species:-).. Its just a figure of speech. You shouldnt take it iterally, babloo.
@ hermoine:
good to see you here too..
Take care and have a great day!!!
pema
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/06 8:35 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hi all,
how are we doing ?i won't say i am glad but releived to see that i am not the only one who feels the way u all do .
i am preety from delhi presently living in neuss for past 2years
would like to talk more about me in this country plus would like to know more about u all
bye take care
preety
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/06 12:08 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hiee everyone!!...

wo!!...good 2 c so many peeps here!! emoticon seems like we ll soon have a huge number of members this club...gr8 idea pema!! emoticon

vah...I was living near south-ex...to be exact...Andrews Ganj!!....gr8 idea...we could certainly do that sometime...though rite now..i dont have much idea of Ulm...have never been there...aur bilkul abhi wahan jaane ke chances nahin hain...but yeh if its so near...then we can def. think of meeting up sometime....emoticon

yeps pema...exactly on opposite ends!!..my dad was there a few weeks back...i was thinkin to visit him...but then...dropped the idea...lol..i hate travelling alone!!...

humm...i think someone asked about how it is to work here...well!...aint gr8!!...but better than nothing...i do miss my work and colleagues and work environment back in india!!...it used to be fun working there....i had a gr8 profession and cool ppl!!..here...its ok!!...

bangalore!...my bro is there currently...where in bang pema???? hey ur course has done its work...traces of german are already there in ur day to day lang. it seems!!....cool hai!!!

tacare....
manisha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/06 8:55 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hello all!
I am a wife of a GC too and I think, GC wife club is a very good idea.
we came to germany about 5 years ago. we are in Duesseldorf.I fill me very alone here and I like to meet another GC family, because you are same us, we can understand another, however we aren’t from a country.
Until next time
Susan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 2:49 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hello all you nice ladies out der!

Lemme introduce myself to you i am panna...i don't know if i can take part in this thread as i m not a gc wife (definetly a wife who is in utter lonliness)but i am in the same frustration of loneliness so, thought i can also meet up(hope you all wud accept me?) hey pretty and susan i live in duisburg so may be we three can meet up some time in the near future...what do u ppl think? lemme know....i would like to meet you all...loneliness sucks man!!!!

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 2:55 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi this is Shruthi. i am currently staying in Munich.I want to work here. I am basically MBA from Bangalore uviversity.Plz help me with this.

-shruthi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 3:20 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi everyone,
its a great feeling to see so many ppl in here. wat a wonderful site this is, indeed!!!
I was living in Ashoknagar, bangalore. Its close to the "famous" Brigade road. hmmm...how i miss that place:-(
Its a good idea to plan a get together for ppl living closeby... for others theres always this thread to keep in contact:-)
On an happier note, I am going this weekend to the berlin film festival. I heard a Bollywood movie is going to be shown. Hope its a good one.
Take care everbody and a nice weekend!!!
Pema
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 3:22 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi Susan,

no prbs...so what if we belong to a different country...the main thing is ...we r all in a foreign country....welcome aboard!!! emoticon

we live nearby susan...im in Munich....from India..where r u from?

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 3:37 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Ashok Road...humm...my bro is near the airport....he must be aware of it...i havent ever been there...will do this year though...when i go back...emoticon

hey panna...welcome to u too...ofcourse ur accepted in here...so what if ur husband aint a GCholder....emoticon...hope u ll find friends nearby u and come out of ur loneliness!!

Hi shruti...u mean...u r here for studies or with ur hubby??? i doubt our Indian degrees are recognised here....i have a friend who is a dentist...but her degree aint recog. here so she is putting up as dental assistance...go for learning the lang. first of all..if u know german ur chances of getting a job are increased manifold...jobsites i think u can get from this forum only...but some other thread...this aint really a job thread..sorry emoticon....rest...we wish u all the best!!..hopefully u ll get lucky soon!

cheers,
manisha
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 4:11 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hello everybody
Thank you for welcome. I came from Iran and I am a doctor but I don’t work here. I like my job, maybe u can help me, how can I work here?
Hi pretty and panna, I like to meet u too. What’s your idea?
Nice weekend
Susan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 4:42 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hey susan,

thanks for the reply....i m waiting prety to reply...we can meet up this weekend....may be tommorow? what do u say?.....hey pretty...come on wake up!

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 5:00 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hello panna
Tomorrow afternoon is ok, is it ok with our family?
Susan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 5:13 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hello susan,
nice to know that we cud meet tommorow...but i didnt get u with family....u mean u want to meet up with ur husband? is it so....no problem...but my husband wud not be able to make it....hope ur husband wudn't find it boring...hey pretty we are waiting for uuuuuuuuu

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 7:57 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hello panna
Sorry, I forgot, I couldn’t tomorrow, let’s do it later.
My email address is ssr1382 at Yahoo .de, please send me email.
Have good time
Susan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/06 11:55 PM as a reply to Pema T.
sorry i am late was busy with my 10 month old son sahil who now a days is big time into exploring this planet called earth all i do now a days is keep a keen eye on him not only i feel like mother hen i look like one too.
yeh go one have a laugh but it fun
anyways hi susan, panna,manisha ,pema,shruthi an whoever is reading this
firstly , sorry panna and susan cant make it tom i know susan u were really keen but would really like to meet u both any day but has to be a week day ,u say the day i will be there fix a place i really need to meet new people talk make friends ..u know i never gone out without my husband alone but i am ready to take that chance to meet new people all i need is a reason to go out other wise i feel so lost in a alien country no language it really sucks big time .
movie u are going for is parineeta its a good movie pema nice songs
hey this is my email id preety_nautiyal@hotmail.com
have to go will keep in touch take care
preety
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/06 12:35 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hello Ladies,

hhmmmm....shade! we cannot meet today....anyways no problem we cam make it some other time....we wud keep in touch....bye for now...

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/14/06 10:37 AM as a reply to Pema T.
hi everyone,
this is Rajeshwari.. looks like there are a lot of ppl joining this forum.. I come from Bombay, Bangalore being my native though!! I stay in Walldorf. I have a 1 and 1/2 year old son, which keeps me busy. ok guys i would try to be regular to this site, cause it looks quite interesting to me.. till then bye
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 6:41 PM as a reply to Pema T.
lol!!...whats up guys??? seems like u all will end up meeting on trust7 only!!! emoticon

achha logo....how many of u speak hindi here???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/06 8:52 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hi manisha

mei tho thodi bahut baath kar lethi hu....

cheers

panna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/06 12:32 AM as a reply to Pema T.
hi,
well I too speak hindi.
bye
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/06 7:57 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hi everyone
seems like people are losing intrest in writing,
look who is talking i am writing for the third time anyways so whats up with u all
a min ago everyone was so keen on meeting and stuff about being so happy and all of a sudden nothing just one liners how are u.....
anyways i need some help my son is going to be one year old want some party ideas its his first birthday .
hey pema how was berlin film fest did u enjoy tell us about it
we went for rang da basanti was or is a really good movie must watch it
will be back after a break my son is screaming on top of his head
see ya
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 7:09 PM as a reply to Pema T.
hi All GC Ehefraus,
Just a small idea from me , why dont u have a yahoo groups among urselves and one of you can take the initiative and post the email id or group name here .Those interested may join and you can have your exclusive chat session.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/21/06 9:39 PM as a reply to Pema T.
@stier

"Just a small idea from me , why dont u have a yahoo groups among urselves and one of you can take the initiative and post the email id or group name here"

yes it is good suggestion, but i am "not" against when someone discuss their own interest in here, after all they are also part of this community.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/06 5:22 PM as a reply to Pema T.
Hi All,

Let me introduce myself first i am Jyothsna Latha basically from Hyderabad. we live now in Stuttgart. we came to germany about 5 years ago.
My husband came here as a GC and We have a small baby boy 10 months old.

This yahoo group ID is created to promote communication among indian women in Germany.
We all are far away from our homeland and loved ones. This group tries to bring all of us together making us a bit closer to whatever we left behind.
Also this is a group for having fun. You could ask all the queries you want here. Post anything you feel like. Just

take care of other’s sentiments.

Hope to have lots of friends around.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indian_women_in_germany/
indian_women_in_germany-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Regards
Jyothsna
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK