Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Marriage plan..Help

Toggle
Marriage plan..Help
Answer
9/16/08 7:39 PM
Hi to all,

How are you all. Last month i was in India.
iam going to marry in Dec'08. I need some help in Visa process. How should i plan so that i can save my time after marriage. Till marriage i have 2.5 months. Otherthan German Language course do i need to take any precautions?

Txs in advance for the reply.
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Marriage plan..Help
Answer
9/16/08 7:41 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Well, you could have got registered marriage, that would have helped you bringing your wife along with your after your marriage :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 1:11 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Raj,

thanks for support..
even if i do reg.marriage. How can its possible without applying visa ?? i tought of this reg marriage, but there is no good days so i dropped the idea. (family didnt agreed)

today i called hyd Goethe institute reg German course. they said its already started (2 weeks before..its acrash course 6 weeks).
what type of course my Fiance should take?
she should complete the course only from Goethe or any other institutions is also ok??
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 1:18 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,
The certificate they need is an A1 from goethe institut. Even if the course is taken outside , there is a possibility to just register for exam at goethe institut and pass the A1 exam.

Even with the registered marriage, embassy at later stage of visa processing might ask for marriage pictures (atelast 10 with names of the persons to be written on the back of pictures)to verify the apostilled/attested certificate.

I think if one can take the exam before the visa and have A1, it saves one month. Be prepared for a span of 3 to 4 months after applying visa at the konsulat.
cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 3:19 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi rajendrak and all,

Anybody knows good German Language coaching center other than Goethe in Hyd(so that she will take cousre there and appear for the exam in Goethe).

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 7:25 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Sinu78,

Goethe Hyd will be starting weekend course from sept 27th,2008.It will end in mid Jan I guess. This is what they told me when I enquired abt the same.

greetings.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 7:31 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Alternatively in chennai and bangalore, goethe instituts have courses starting every month for a month and on the last day they conduct the test.
You can find those infos on goethe websites of respective centers.
That would be better I guess.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 8:08 PM as a reply to ka sr.
sinu,

This link will be useful 4 u

http://www.goethe.de/ins/in/che/lrn/all/enindex.htm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/08 12:47 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi groupmod,

As i enquired the admin of Goethe, she said if she have 8 students then they will start new batch.

could you pls mail me your ph no(preff landline n cell no) so that we will discuss.
srinukasam AT yahoo DOT co DOT in
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18