Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Empty Maternity Wards Imperil a Dwindling Germany

Toggle
Hello,

Mr/Mrs. German politicans please think twice to look for your future and have the immigration setup soon because your children will have hard time when they wake up and see that their is no one to serve your country. Without a careful plan your country will be in turmoil. This is the time to take bold steps and risk (I said risk because you never know until you see the immigrant who already crossed the border is prepared to sacrifice his life for jihadi's) your butts for a long term plan. Give a good grant for all the GC's and highly skilled workers a possibility to help your country and its people live in the same standards what you fathers had setup today for you. What you all can do is bring down some additional regulations to track down the immigrants and their acitivites where the immigrants will not bother much unless you harass them for a unknown intelligence your agencies provided. This is a global age so act global and you will prosper otherwise write your fate on your faces now and keep waiting until the world changes to fit your customs .. or else if you think this is not fair keep eating fat food, which makes your lazy and dumbbbb

jai hind!
Nitin

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/18/international/europe/18birth.html?8hpib
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Empty Maternity Wards Imperil a Dwindling Germany
Answer
11/19/04 4:39 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
Hello Nitin,

I think we should avoid to post this kind of topic in this forum. It creates a bad image about foreighner and seems that we beg for the PR. Please think that not everybody think the same to beg desperately for PR to be allowed to live here.
I myself will happily go away if that time come.

To your e-mail, the politician bla bla bla is acceptable, I think that is their job to gain popularity emoticon, but see the people around you in your normal life, do they welcome you in general?

have yourself a bit dignity and honour, will you?
People will only value us if we start to value ourself.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Empty Maternity Wards Imperil a Dwindling Germany
Answer
11/19/04 7:07 PM as a reply to Nitin Reddy koluvolu.
>I think we should avoid to post this kind of topic in this forum. It creates a bad image about foreighner and seems that we beg for the PR.

Hello, tell me what is that good image you already got here, which you are losing. Do you call this begging or provoking ... mmmhaha, you count all the GC's in Germany and find out what they are eagerly waiting for even though they admit they are not that bothered. I remember someone told me some people shy away for those they are interested in.

>Please think that not everybody think the same to beg desperately for PR to be allowed to live here.
I myself will happily go away if that time come.

my dear friend tell me why did you come here to Germany? there should be a reason and plan and if you shy away for these things you will be the loser. I know I represent all GC's here but I never meant we are begging, you could we are reminding LOL probably very few of those jounalists are watching our mesages.

>To your e-mail, the politician bla bla bla is acceptable, I think that is their job to gain popularity , but see the people around you in your normal life, do they welcome you in general?

settle down, I never sent a mail of this kind to any politician. Even US americans don't welcome foeigners and then did the flow of immigrants to that country stopped. No country wishes to bring in immigrants but they have to inorder to reform their economy.

>have yourself a bit dignity and honour, will you?
This could be definitely a personal question and I don't think I have to answer you and why would I loose my dignity. If you think so then I will tell ya you lost your dignity once you stepped in a foreign country and doing nothing for your country. mmmmhhhhhhh! good laugh anyway with the dignity you are taking about.

>People will only value us if we start to value ourself.
oh! boy did I forget to value myself and can you tell me how should one value himself?

just for a word exchange don't take things seriously. By the way I just wrote these things here to tell we are dignified skilled labor and value us. If interpret in a negative way then it is your mistake. Think big!

ciao,
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3