Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: Work Permit / Employment / National Visa application process details

Respuesta
31/08/17 13:16 en respuesta a Rajesh Babu.
I dont any document. I have expereienced it. So please call the embassy and ask.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/11/17 6:40 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Hello.. I have a question regarding the National visa application form.. i will be going to germany again for a training in university hospital and so applying for a national visa..The part of the form saying about " if u wer ever been convicted"... i had to was in Germany few months ago and had to pay a fine of 20euros for a transport ticket".. although i heard transport companies finish these matters once the fine is paid on time, i am worried should i / or not mention this thing in the form.. i dont want to lie but i don't know if this will affect my visa procedure.. can anybody share any similar situation or advise something..Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/02/18 14:27 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Thanks a lot for this post. It will really help me.
Have a quick question.
I am from Pune. Got a job offer from German employer and have an appointment in Mumbai consulate In March.
I also plan to apply for family re-union together but got appointment after around 12 days of mine.
I tried calling VFS many times for checking if any cancellations. None so far. 

Is it advisable to email consulate and request them to accomodate my family with my interview slot?

Thanks,
Chandra SK
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
25/02/18 14:51 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Guys , please i had interview 2 week ago for employment visa germany ,  my working start very soon however i didnt receive my passport yet from consultant , do you think this manner affect my visa result ? howlong it take usually to make decision . ? 
BR..OLI
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/02/18 17:55 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Thank You very much for the information and it's helping a lot.

I am applying for the long-term work visa from Bangalore India. I got all the information and document ready for the Visa interview. I am not able to find Demand draft declaration form for Bangalore location, I am able to find one for Mumbai office.
Can someone please help me to get the Demand draft declaration form for Bangalore location. If someone have it, please send it to me to my email  thisistomer@gmail.com. Thanks in Advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/03/18 12:05 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Hi Vaibhav, Thank you for such a detailed post. I follwed your steps and I applied for the Employment VISA at Mumbai consulate on 27 Mar 2018 and got an approval on 29 Mar 2018. Yes in just two days. I had a question regarding the Visa Stamping. What would be the start date of the VISA. Will it be the day I am submitting the Passport at VFS centre or it would be the date mentioned on the Application form already submitted tocembassy or would it be the tentative travel date that I would communicate to them.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/05/18 8:00 en respuesta a Chandra S K.
Hi Chandra,

I am going to apply for employement visa along with family reunion visa. I am yet to find an apartment in Germany.
For family re union visa, which address did you mention in the application form. Is it again the employer address ?
Thank you for your answer.

Regards,
Sandhya
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/06/18 14:58 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Hello All, 
I have applied job seeker visa for Germany. Currently in a process of document submission. Currently I am working in IT company in India and want to migrate to Germany. Can anyone provide assistance for visa interview and other proceedings. 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/08/18 17:50 en respuesta a Vicky.
Hi Vicky,
Did you submitted any documents related to Insurance?. Do we need to take Insurance before VISA approval?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/08/18 21:22 en respuesta a Vaibhav Patil.
Hi,
Can someone Pls guide me about zav letter.. As my employer says that my degree is recognized in gemrny so I may not require the same.. But to get the early appointment in vfs Delhi there checklist demands of zav letter .. Will work contract letter and supporting letter in place of zav letter ?? 
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/12/18 3:56 en respuesta a moon mal.
Hi Rajesh
Can you please share your experience on this as I am in same situation. Did you apply from India or UK?

Hi Moon mal
was it a visitor you applied for that is not accepted by embassy or a work permit?
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott